Kidnapped

We had joined up after he introduced me to his friends. After we parted I followed Yugi throughout, when he was pulled into a battle with that clown man for his Dark Magician I watched silently. I felt a presence in the room that wasn't Yugi, I scanned the arena but couldn't find anything. Yet when he looked to me, I just nodded.

That's when a pair of hands covered my mouth pulling me back before I could scream. I tried to struggle to get out of their grip but they were much more powerful than I was. A cloth was brought to my nose, I tried to hold my breath and not breathe whatever was on this cloth. Even so I felt weaker and weaker until I was swallowed up by the darkness.

Opening my eyes there stood a man before me, holding the Millennium rod in his hand. "Ah, there you are. It's time I took over your mind and made you my minion like all of the others. You will defeat Yugi and bring me that which is most precious to him." I growled turning my tied hands into fists. There was no way this man would be able to control me. "Say good-bye to your friend."

I just laughed looking him in the eye, then down to the staff in his possession. "You think you can control me, oh how wrong you are. Your Millennium rod will have no effect on my mind." I smirked, he growled holding the rod before me. The eye of the rod glowing, I could feel him trying to influence me. It was a shame my mind was to shattered to be controlled by anyone, even my Pharaoh wouldn't be able to.

"What? Why isn't this working?" He walked around me, my fists clenched tightly the ropes cutting into my wrists slightly. Then he stopped pulling my arm up pushing me forward into a very uncomfortable position. "Ah, I see. This ring protects you from  my staffs magic, isn't that right?"

I scoffed twisting just enough to turn my head to face him. "You wish, honestly it's mostly decorative at this point." He just smiled wider as my fist held the ring tighter, if he took it off I would be in trouble. He pushed up further on my arm forcing me to loosen my grip. His fingers removing it with ease. "No. You can't take that from me!" I struggled to free myself.

He started laughing walking back to stand before me. I growled, as he held my ring and placed it on a chain. "Aww. Loose your little helper? You're mine now." His staff was held before me again glowing but nothing happened much like I predicted. "What? You still resist me. I've taken away your ring. How?"

My eyes struggled to stay open, I was a goner. Darkness slowly surrounding me. "You cannot control me. No matter what you think, taking my ring will not help you." He just laughed harder lifting my head to look at him.

"I have other ways to use you against little Yugi." With that my eyes closed and darkness took over me. I could already feel my mind breaking back into oblivion.

(Yugi/Yami POV)

I lost her during my fight with that clown man and the rest of my friends are in just as much danger. Trying to find them I gained an Egyptian god card and was forced into a double battle with Kiba. We managed to survive long enough for his brother Mokaba to find us in the helicopter and we were on our way to save my friends. When we arrived Marik had taken over Joeys and Tea's mind. This leaves us where we are now.

Following Joey and Tea to their dueling arena. "Welcome to my very special dueling arena. Look around you. Should you accept, you'll be battling against your best friend in a duel like none you've ever experienced for the highest stakes imaginable."

I stood on Joeys other side looking back to where Tea was. "All right. Let's duel, if it means saving my friends. But I must first know, where is (Y/n) I see only two of them. Where is she?"

"All in good time little Yugi, now let's begin. Why don't you both try these on for size?" Marik had Tea produce two locks that we placed one per person on a leg. "Notice that you're both securely fastened to a chain that leads to a large anchor hanging above you. Thirty seconds after a player's life points reach zero, the anchor will drop to the bottom of the sea." I looked up seeing the anchor with my own eyes.