The devils lair (hallies pov)

I threw Freddie in a room. I looked around , so many beautiful ladies here so little time to tear them apart ;) , one beautiful lady took my eye but I'd have to save them for later, save the best for last, before I left the dungeon I looked at him and gave him a seductive glare while smirking maliciously,  I walked out to the torture room and looked at at my torture devices , I sighed, what am I gonna do with Freddie? I brushed my hands over the machete. What to chose ? As I thought about how I would torture those poor unfortunate souls an image of the beauty Freddie rushed to my head I couldn't stop thinking about this angelic beauty of a man, his round face stayed in my head, ohh those beady brown eyes had me swooning , those obnoxious squirrel teeth and oh that mole, at that amazing fashion, yum supreme , no, cut out of it Hallie you have torturing to do, I picked up a whisk and a key and headed out to where Freddie and the gang were , I used the key to unlock the door and crept in devilishly , "hi" I said not once breaking  eye contact with Freddie , I licked my lips , be ready I exclaimed I took the whisk and massaged his abnormally large head with it , he begged for my forgiveness but truth me told, I was enjoying it way too much to stop.