"Ha--" I was going to call Hayoung but Hyuck covered my mouth. "Yes?" She looked at me and Hyuck but the latter shook his head. I glared at him and nodded my head at Hayoung. Renjun tapped Hyuck's hands. "Remove your hands from her mouth if you still want to see the sun shine."

Hyuck immediately moved his hands away from my mouth. "Sorry, Boss." Renjun patted Hyuck's shoulder and Hayoung suddenly spoke. "What is it that you wanna say?" I looked at her.

"I just wanna say, you look pretty today."

"Ooh, that rhymed." She said and laughed. I high-fived with her. She got great sense of humor. "Donghyuckie, why are you silent, huh? Chenle told me you're always noisy." She looked at Hyuck and pouted.

Hyuck looked at her. "I want ice cream." He said in a baby voice. Hayoung replied with the same voice. "Oh, you want to? Should I get you some?" Hyuck nodded. "No."

"That's unfair." Hyuck said matter-of-factly. Hayoung smiled and held Hyuck's hands. "I'm just kidding. Later." Hyuck looked at her with a surprised expression but Hayoung only winked at him.

"Do you like each other?" I asked and I saw Hayoung blush. She folded her arms and it took her 5 seconds to reply. "I kind of.. like him. I mean Donghyuck's handsome and cute. Jokes a lot, according to these guys.. but I still hate him when he hit me."

"Excuse me? You were the one who hit me." Hyuck defended himself. "I was walking."

"I was reading. I hate it when people interrupt me while I am reading."

"Then it's you two's fault. Don't fight in front of us. Get a room if you want." Instead of being embarassed, Hayoung laughed at what Renjun said. "Funny, hyung." She said and everyone laughed.

Renjun didn't laugh so Hayoung bowed her head, making Hyuck laugh. "I didn't mean to." I heard her whisper. I stopped her. "It's okay. He's not that scary."

"I am scary, Mirae." Renjun said and I hit his back. "You are not, you Moomin addict." Hayoung and Hyuck laughed the loudest when I said that. "Stop bullying me." Renjun said.

"We're not."

The chatting went on and on until the sun was finally setting. Hayoung looked at the setting sun and then at us. She stood up and smiled. "I need to go. I still have classes tomorrow." She was going to leave but Hyuck suddenly held her hand.

"Don't go yet." The guys 'yie'd but Hayoung removed her hands from Hyuck's grasp. "I need to. And on the other hand, I still need to do my scrap book in social studies." But again, Hyuck got a hold of her, and he was stronger.

"Don't go."

"Donghyuck--"

"Won't you like it when you watch the sunset with us? And you still need to buy me ice cream." He asked and Hayoung paused. She looked behind her, the sun sadly smiling at her and waving good-bye. She sighed. "Fine."

Hyuck suddenly smiled. "Let's go then." He stood up and walked away with Hayoung but Renjun suddenly spoke. "Yeah, he'll just invite her. He won't invite us there because we suggested on going here. Yes, I get that." We laughed at his sarcasm.

"Come on, Boss." Hyuck said and we followed behind him. While walking to the shore line, I tugged Renjun's shirt. "Mmh?"

"It's going to be dark. We hadn't placed our tents yet." I said but he just replied with a kiss on the forehead. "We'll do that later." He dragged me to the sandy beach and we looked at the sun slowly disappearing below the sea.

When the sun was gone, Hayoung sighed first. "It's breath-taking." She said and snapped her fingers. "I should've took a picture of that one." Hyuck wiggled her arm. "I'll take you here in another day."

"You would?" She asked and Hyuck nodded. Hayoung smiled at him. "Thank you."

"Do you need to go now?" Hyuck asked and Hayoung nodded. "We'll meet again right?" She chuckled and nodded again. "Yup. Everyday, in this place, at 2 PM."

The guys started to leave the beach, then Renjun and I followed. I didn't see Hyuck nor Hayoung, so I looked back to see Hayoung cupping Hyuck's face. She smiled at him then slowly kissed Hyuck on the cheek.

I smiled at them and I felt Renjun tug my arm. I looked at him and he pointed at the two people behind us. "They look good together, don't they?" I nodded my head in agreement.

I was shocked when Hyuck suddenly hugged Hayoung. I know Hayoung was also taken aback, but instead, she wrapped her arms around him. Renjun suddenly sighed heavily. "What's wrong?" I asked.

"I didn't hug you while the sun was setting." I pinched his cheeks. "You can do it next time. Just don't dare forget it again." He smiled and nodded. I dragged him towards the van so we can finally set up the tent.

I looked back again to see Hayoung dragging Hyuck to an ice cream parlor, which reminds me of Winwin. I smiled at the thought and I felt someone tugging my arm. "Hey. Come on." Renjun said and I smiled at him before helping them out.

•••
A/N:
Im a bit weirded out by my endings lately. Hmm, it isnt a statement anymore but ehh whatever

-dongsoxkie💫

P.S
I think this is the shortest note I've placed oh my god