Chapter 2

"I-I--" THE WORDS just won't come out, I didn't even have words to begin with, I've ran blank and there are two obvious reason. I'm swooning and scared out of my mind.

The guy sighs walking closer to the table and dropping the soda can he was carrying down on it. "Excuse me." I immediately move like a hypnotised person and he presses something, a button on the computer making it turn on. I couldn't see the screen anymore but whatever he sees doesn't make him happy. He didn't even look at me but the glare was evident on his face.

"I'm sorry." I blurt out before he says anything. "The computer was open and I didn't know, I wasn't looking for anything and I--"

"What did you see?" He asks finally looking at me like his eyes had lasers to make me vanish.

"Nothing." I wave my hands in front of me, "Nothing at all."

"Its never okay to go through someone's computer, open or closed. And what are you even doing here? Are you lost?" He asks raising his perfect brows at me.

They say nobody is perfect but as far as looks and physical appearances go, this guy was perfect. He was tall, taller than me. His dark hair was longer than most boys and he had curly bangs almost covering his eyes. He has on dark jeans ripped on one knee and a red long sleeve shirt, out of the two buttons on top it, one was left undone. I could see his defined muscles and biceps and even a blind man can tell he hits the gym regularly. His turquoise eyes are the palest I've ever seen and the most... alluring.

Watching him made my mouth dry and I badly wanted to lick my lips. Have I just been seeing guys stuck in our boring uniform that I forgot how good ordinary clothes looked on them? Or was it just this one.

"I'm Roxanna." I say distractedly, I remember the last time I was moved by a guy appearance but I don't remember it feeling like this.

His brows knitted in confusion, "how does that have anything to do with the question?"

I blush, feeling stupid. "Sorry." Tuck a piece of hair behind your ear, get your act back together. "I came over here to wait for Jamie."

His face relaxed and he looked away from me. "She's at the cafeteria."

"I know. I'm waiting for her."

"Mm," he nodded picking up papers from the floor, "and keeping yourself busy too."

I sigh, "I'm sorry about that. I didn't know it was yours."

"Jamie allows you snoop around her computers?" He asks walking around me.

I take a moment to breath in his scent, then mutter. "I've not really tried. Yours is the first..." I trail off there.

"Lucky me." He states sarcastically and I feel like groaning and stomping my feet. I can't believe I got off on the wrong foot with the most gorgeous guy to walk the planet.

"See, let's just put this behind us, okay ..." I don't know his name.

"Please, just leave. I'm busy." He says flipping through a file.

"Tell me your name and I just might." I say with a smile I hope is charming.

He shuts the paper and walks to me, "or, you could walk out with your legs before I kick you out."

I gulped but didn't let his scary tone deter me. His voice was too sexy for his own good. "And how are you going to do that? Carry me?"

His eyes lower down my body and then up again until his back to my eyes. I'm blushing about the fact that I'm blushing. "I can manage it."

Bruised Affectionsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें