-Chapter 1: Friendship-

(oh SHET I SPELLED CHAPTER WRONG FUCK. Anyways if your wondering, the main character is the blue dude)

I walked down the street, passing by people. Few turn to look at me. It was raining, and I was soaking wet. I walk into software sweets, deciding I might as well get something. I order a slice of data cake, and then sit down to eat. It was a gloomy day... it had been raining all day and everybody was in a sour mood. I finished my cake and decided to head home. I was walking home when I ran into someone. "H-Hey! Watch where your going!" I say, annoyed. The program was a regular green program.      "Oops! Sorry!" He said. I do a small glare at him, but remind myself not to get too worked up about it. I cant... or else. The program puts out his hand. "I'm Zachary!" He says. I reluctantly shake his hand "Im-" I was interrupted by a loud explosion in the distance. "What was that?!" Zachary said worryingly. I saw smoke rise from a building nearby. As I looked closer at the building, I realized it was the bank. Zachary saw the bank... And then started to glow? I gave him a confused look, but he didn't notice me. "We need to save those people." He said. Nope. I am not one to help people. Haven't been for about 8 years. "Yeah... You go do that." I nudge him a bit. He gives me a glare. "Come on! Your coming with me!" He grabbed my hand and started running. "W-WAIT! N-NO! STOP!" I yelled as he dragged me to the bank. We arrived to see a group of viruses fighting some firewalls, and the firewalls were losing. A big virus was approaching a red program with the words *Netflix* on her chest. Zachary was already helping the firewalls. I just starred at the red program. She really needed help but... I can't fight. I watched her back up into a corner, the virus approaching her. Maybe I should do something GOOD for a change... Maybe I can be a good person... I walk up to the virus. "Hey! Don't mess with her!" I said, trying to look as tough as I could. The virus took one look at me and started laughing. "What are YOU supposed to be?" It asked me. "I-" It then punched me, and I fell to the floor. A whole fleet of firewalls came storming in. "ATTACK!" One yelled. "We can't fight all of them! Retreat!" A virus yelled. Most of them jumped out of windows, but a few were caught. I slowly got up from the floor, my face bruised. "Oh! Are you okay? Your crying!" Said the red program. I sigh, I have to explain this to almost everyone I meet. "I'm not crying, I just look like I am." I tell her. "Oh... Anyways, my name is netflix! Thanks for saving me, here is a free Netflix lifetime pass!" She says, handing me a little slip. "I didn't really save you but okay..." I mumble. Zachary walked up to me, not glowing anymore. "So... You okay?" He asked me. I nodded my head yes. "Oh, what's your name?" Netflix asked Zachary. "My name is Zachary, and you are...?" "Netflix." I watched the two talk for a bit. "Wait... Whats your name?" Netflix asked me. "Yeah, you never told us." Zachary asked.

"My name? My name... Is Wanna-Cry."