2

Kacchan's view

I wake up to my stupid alarm clock beeping annoyingly into my ear. I get up and shower ,brush my teeth, and change. I look around and it seems that I might of woken up to early.

I decided to walk to class early since I'm not feeling it for breakfast.  As I walk to class I see deku ahead of me looking uneasy.  Might be something wrong with him but who cares.

I get to class and sit down in my seat waiting for class to start.

(Time skip because I'm lazy)

The bell rings for lunch. I get up and walk to lunch.  As I look around I see deku pop something white into his mouth in the corner away from everyone else. 
' Dahell those looked like suppressant pills. '  could deku be a omega?. There is no way since he does have a quirk that would be stronger than an omega's. Besides it's to rare for a guy to be one. I mean 1 out of every 2000 men can be omega's .

Whatever I'm just over thinking things to much like the nerd. 

(Skip lunch because like I have nothing else that would be interesting. )

Class time * no ones view

While Present Mic is teaching a lesson I hear some non-stop shuffling behind me. As time grows I start getting extremely annoyed.  I turn around and yell at deku who was making all the noice.

" Can you shut the fuck up shit face!!!" ( whisper shouted to deku ).

"Sorry kac-Chan I-i just feel uncomfortable. ." 

" Yeah well it's not problem! " again in a whisper.

" hey guys pay attention to the board. After school you guys can stare at each other's faces all lovey dovey " present Mic says as he is making weird poses.

The class starts snickering at what present Mic says mean while someone looks like they're about  to explode.

"LIKE HELL I WOULD WITH SHIT FACE!!" kacchan got so angry that some steam was coming out of his ears. 

"Jeez bakubro it was just a joke " kirishima jokingly pushing bakugo's arm.

"Shut up shitty hair !" Kacchan raising his palms reading to explode the whole class.

"Ok ok class settle down . Mostly you bakugo.  Anyways let's continue with the lesson. " present mic says with his wide smile almost like all mights. 

"Tch" " it's just stupid.. " kacchan doing his usual scowl on his face.

Welp that's it for today!  Guys bare with me I'm only 13 and I freak out to much. I really am sorry if my story sucks and that my chapters are short . I don't know how much I can update since there are problems going on my house so yeah. Also share if you think people will like my story.

Anyways see you in the next chapter! 😊