"All you know is Hola Pepe and Si Pepe?" He asked stopping us before we were in the main casino room.

"Yeah." I full blown laughed at my poor language skills.

He joined in on my laughter, the sound of it sending a hurricane of butterflies in my stomach. I had never really heard him laugh like that since I have known him and it did wonders to my body.

We entered the main casino floor, all the tables full, the money machines resonating in the room, cheers from winners, girls walking around serving drinks but the place we needed to be was Santiago's office.

"What is it I need to do?" I cut straight to the point.

"Same Frey, go in, find the target, distract him, get the keys to his office, get in. Get the codes to his bank accounts and get out. Simple."

I nodded, taking mental note of everything he said.

"You are not letting her go there by herself are you?" Wolf voiced his anxieties.

The boys will go with her. She is never alone in these sort of situations because those bank codes aren't the thing we are picking up there. These men that have stolen from me are part of a human trafficking trade. God forbid if anything happened to those girls in my city."

Santiago slammed his glass down on his ebony coloured desk. Santiago had a daughter, his first child, a girl. She was said to be very beautiful and had a fiery spirit just like mine but the kindness of Rosie. She was taken from them in her early twenties on these same Miami streets, sold on the black market. For years they looked for her, never stopping their search. After her they had the boys all adopted apart from Tony who is their only biological son. Still, to this day they are looking for her and Santiago vowed that he wouldn't let any other parent go through the pain of not knowing where their child is. For all, they know she could have died in the most atrocious conditions and never be able to find her and lay her body to rest.

We continued talking about how things will turn out. I would sense that Oliver wasn't too happy with what was going to be done but he can't forget that I have done this for a long time, dare I say all my life.

My brother and I used to love doing magic tricks and steal bonbons from our relatives during family gatherings. Osín would distract them with a trick while I would walk through the rows of chairs we had set up and stole what we wanted. When it was my turn to distract them I would sing a traditional song or play my fiddle, I would even dance. We were a true couple of troublemakers and thanks to those skills that help me survive.

Ollie and I ended up at Rosie and San's house so that I could get ready for tonight. Ollie had changed into an all black tailored suit. He wasn't in his light coloured suits as he would normally wear and man did he look good.

I went up to my room in the house where I used to be in when I lived with them. Rosie was waiting for me up there with a brand new dress for tonight. I must say I looked really hot in this.

It was a very tight fitted red dress that came mid-thigh, so tight every line could be seen so I ended up with no bra nor underwear at all for that matter it was so tight. Not even a thong could work and I was so glad I was no longer on my period or things would have been messy.

 Not even a thong could work and I was so glad I was no longer on my period or things would have been messy