He ignoring the glare from Sakura, and ink smiled at everyone else and asked "So how is everyone doing?"

He was surprise when Inari glomped him and said "Big brother Naruto, you're finally awake."

Naruto smiling said "Of course I'm awake Inari. I'm the hero after all."

He then heard Tazuna laugh and said "I have to agree with the brat here. He is the hero."

Tsunami shaking her head said "Welcome back to the realm of consciousness Naruto." Kakashi eye smiling tossed him a scroll and said "There you go spoils of battle." Shikamaru just mumbled something about troublesome people. Chouji smiled and handed him a bag of chips. Asuma smiling nodded at him. He then asked "So is the bridge finished?" Tazuna smiling brightly said "Oh yeah the bridge is finished brat, and it's even been named." Naruto smiling asked "Really what you name it?" Inari smiling said "The Great Naruto Bridge." Naruto blinked at this and smiled brightly and said "Well damn already got a bridge named after me." Kakashi eye smiling again said "Well then since you're awake let's get back to the village before the Hokage sends any more back-up." Naruto nodding said "Sure sensei, let's get back to the village so I can get some ramen and take the hat from the old man." Asuma started laughing at this knowing good and well what Naruto was talking about.

The two teams after saying goodbye the villagers of wave were making their way back to Konoha. They were about halfway to the village, when Naruto senses started going wild. He wondering why stilled and let out a low growl. Ino spotting this got worried, and wondered why he had did that, until two groups of Anbu appeared in front of the group.

The leader of the two groups a woman with purple hair bowed and said "Namikaze!"

Naruto blinked hearing this and asked "Who are you talking to?"

The woman still bowed down said "I speak to you Namikaze-sama. You are Prince Naruto Uzumaki Namikaze heir of the Namikaze and Uzumaki clan. Prince of not only the lost fallen whirlpool country, but of the very underworld itself. Lady Amaterasu informed the village of this two days after team ten left for wave. Lady Tsukuyomi commanded the civilian council and most of the village start making up for what they did to you, or she was going to ensnare the entire village in an endless nightmare. Lady Susanoo has threatened to bring down an eternal storm down on the village if we don't star apologizing for our mistakes. And your mother would bring about the four horsemen to destroy the leaf village."

Naruto hearing this face palmed and said "Of course my troublesome family would do that."

He then smirked and said "Guess I'm gonna have to remind the village just why it's a very bad idea to start to treating me like a prince."

Kakashi recognizing the smirk on his face paled and asked "You aren't gonna do what I think you're gonna do are you?"

Naruto started to cackle for his response. Kakashi quickly put his book away and pulled out every ounce of money he had on him.

Handing it to Naruto he asked "Is this enough to keep me safe from your wrath?"

Naruto with an insane gleam in his eyes said "None will be safe. No amount of money will exempt you from my sights."

He then turning to Ino, walked up to her, leaned forward like he was gonna kiss her making Ino close her eyes with a blush on her face. Naruto then switched places with Sakura and pushed the pink haired girl forward, causing the two girls to kiss.

He then cackling with glee said "That's Ino-chan down."

He then vanished and Sasuke screamed very loudly. The reason why, well a tree branch was giving him a atomic wedgie.

Naruto appearing on the branch cackled and said "sasu is down."

Kakashi with wide eyes took off running heading towards the village hidden in the leaves. Asuma quickly realizing what Kakashi had been so terrified of, started running as fast as he could towards the village intent on getting to the nearest bomb shelter and camping out for the next few days. Chouji and Shikamaru figured it out seconds later, yet it was too late for them. Shikamaru was soon strung up by his feet, spray painted pink, yellow and blue, covered in chocolate surrounded by the nagging voice of his mother. Chouji was put in a deep hole and stripped of all his food and pills. He also had seals placed on him blocking his access to his chakra.

Naruto appearing again started to cackle with insane glee as he said "Here I come Konoha the prank king from hell will make you pray to Kami to save you."

The cat masked anbu hearing this quickly vanished in a leaf shushin, not wanting to be caught in one of his pranks. She knew her comrades had done the same. Sarutobi Hiruzen inside of the village in the hokage tower suddenly shivered as if some great evil had just been unleash on the village. He quickly tried coming up with a source for this evil and was drawing up blanks until he looked down at a sheet of paper marked important by the council. He looking it over turned as white as snow, because it was the paperwork to make one Uzumaki Naruto join the CRA and naming him a prince.

Sarutobi standing up quickly flared his chakra and shouted for all of the village to hear "RUN AND HIDE FOOLS. THE PRANK KING FROM HELL HAS BEEN UNLEASHED AND THIS TIME HE CANNOT BE BRIBED. I REPEATE THE PRANK KING IS BACK WITH A FURY. NONE ARE SAFE."

He wasn't surprised when the entire village broke out in a mass panic as Naruto's pranks were both famous, yet infamous. Before he was easily bribed not to prank someone, but with this announcement all hell was breaking loose.

He then heard a scream in this distance. It was the sound of "NOOOO! NOT MY ICHA, YOU MONSTER HOW COULD YOU BURN EVERY SINGLE BOOK. OH WAIT THERE'S ONE LEFT."

He knew this was Kakashi and was praying the man wasn't stupid enough to open the book. Sadly he was wrong when Kakashi screamed "AHH MY EYES. IT BURNS. THE HORROR THE HORROR!"

He then Asuma scream out "NOT MY CIGARETTES!"

A loud explosion could then be heard. He turning around closed the door and put a seal on it to keep people out and him in. He then took an extra precaution by hiding in the hokage vault.

He pulling out his own copy of Icha, said "I only hope that this doesn't last long."