His hands immediately went to his rib, for they had cracked with the force of my hit. Not allowing him to recover, I went in for a jumping front kick, kicking him on his head. He fell backwards, as blood began to escape his lips and nose. I gave him a smirk as he laid there looking up at me.

            The other rogues were about to come to his aid, but he prevented them from coming any closer. “Don’t you dare come near us. This is my fight, not yours!” He told them.

            “Quit now Jayden, and allow me to put you back in the dungeon. It’s the only way you are going to live.” I said to him, though I had really wished I could kill him.

            “Don’t make me laugh. I can see your anger towards me, and I know you want me dead as much as Alpha Silverman. Well too bad! I am never going back to that dungeon to be tortured over and over again. I will be victorious, not you! You may have won on the human level, but you will never beat my wolf, for he is more angered that you took his mate.”

            I didn’t understand what he was saying, until his body began to transform into the form of his wolf. Before he could finish his transformation, I quickly transformed into my wolf form. My wolf was larger than his, by a few feet, but that did not scare him, for he ran to me in an angered manor.

            The speed of his wolf was an average speed of normal wolves, but his anger, allowed him to run two seconds faster. This gave him an advantage over normal wolves, but not over me. His eyes looked darker in his wolf form, granting me information that he had allowed his wolf to take full control. His wolf was now moving solely on instincts, and the one instinct that was in his mind now, is that I took his mate and he wants revenge.

Brandon’s POV

            As I was staring at Marvin, he continued to give me a smirk. Inside I was laughing at him, for he truly thought he was going to win. I knew he thought he could beat me, for I had always lost to him, but that was then, this is now.

            Whenever we fought, I allowed him to win, because I knew he was a sore loser. He was dating my sister, and whenever he would lose, he would take his anger out on her. After the third time, she came crying to me to stop winning. Out of respect for her, I allowed him to win the fights from then on.

            Even though those weren’t even fights, I grew weak. I wasn’t allowing my body to reach its potential, which was making me weak. I did not want to be weak, causing me to ask one of the Silvermoon pack members for extra help. She was able to help me as best as she could, when she had time.

            Since her being the third in command, she was always busy with her pack. Jennifer was a nice person. It’s hard to believe she is the same age as me, yet more powerful. She informed me that my skills could exceed the normal abilities, though I don’t fully understand how. I knew I was a good fighter, and my stamina was greater than others, though I do not show it.

            One time I asked Alpha Silverman, but he just informed me that in some cases, some werewolves can tolerate more than others. Even though he said that, as I was leaving, he had taken out a journal, and began to write something down.

            Marvin got into a fighting position. Looking at him now, I can tell his stance is off, and he had no balance. One wrong step could cause him to fall. I decided to test out my theory. I slowly brought down my fist, and moved my body into my own fighting stance.

            When we were both ready, he began to charge at me. As he grew closer, I readied my body to twist to the side. His right fist came towards my face, but was not able to hit, as I twisted to the side quickly, and hitting him at the back of his head. This caused him to fall forward, with his face planted into a pile of mud.