Prank Gone Wrong G.D

Start from the beginning

You turn it off and quickly pay for everything and walk back to your car.

You hop in and set the test down on the seat next to you.

You turn on the camera again and update them.

"So now that I have them. I'm going to go home and try to make this work" you say and set down the camera.

-

You walk into the bathroom and put the test on the counter close to the sink.

You set the camera up and press record.

"Okay I'm in my bathroom and I'm going to use this test first," you say holding one of the pregnancy tests.

"and if it doesn't look believable I will try this other one," you say holding out a different looking test.

"Let me go do this and I'll be back," you say and turn off the camera.

You go pee on the stick then come back to the camera.

"I just put a timer on so the little line shows up for negative then we will color in the other one with this marker," you say waving the marker around.

A couple of minutes pass and the alarm rings.

"I'll be right back," you say leaving the camera on.

You walk into the bathroom and see two faint lines on the test.

"OH MY GOD," you say and cover your mouth.

You walk over to the camera and sit there dumbfounded on what you are seeing.

"So the test has 2 faint lines on it," you say moving up closer to the camera to show them the results.

"I don't know if I'm pregnant or not since the lines aren't that visible so I'm just going to try this other test," you say getting up and turning the camera off.

Once again you go pee on the stick and set it down in the bathroom as you walk back to the camera.

You turn it back on and put an alarm on.

"So I just took another test and I'm just waiting for the results"
You say nervously.

"At this point, I am freaking out because I'm not really sure if I'm pregnant which is super scary"

"I mean I would love to have a child but I don't want to get my hopes up right now"

The alarm rings again and you get up.

"I'm going to go check," you say walking over to the bathroom to see the test.

You come back and sit.

"It did that again with this one too," you say.

"See the lines are faint," you say putting the test close to the camera.

"What I'm going to do is go back and buy more tests then I will update you guys."

You turn off the camera and rush downstairs and get your car keys.

-
You get more tests and decide to update them.

"Okay, so this test I got say 'pregnant' or 'not pregnant' so I'm going to try taking this one," you say and go take the test.

Going back in front of the camera You begin to cry.

"So I'm still waiting on the other one but the ones I took before all had that second faint line," you say sobbing.

"I don't know but I want it to say pregnant. I know I might not be pregnant but it just hurts thinking you might not actually have one right now" you say wiping your tears away.

"It's been a couple of minutes let me go check," you say getting up.

You walk over and get the test but don't see what it says yet.

You look up at the camera and then look down.

You begin to sob uncontrollably and show the camera what it says.

"I'm pregnant"

----

Decided to make it a two-part imagine.

Hope you like it