'Cheer up Jisoo! You woudn't want the remaining day and hours to be lame, and you're the one who set this up anyways, don't be a coward!' she thought and encouraged herself to be a dork again, which gladly worked.

-

Jennie snuggled up on Jisoo's embrace for it was a cold day for the today. They were on their way to visit the most famous landmark in Paris, France.

"You're cold today." Jennie noticed.

"Yeah, it's a gloomy weather today" Jisoo chuckled, and this time, she wasn't faking anything, she chose to look on the bright side like she always do in every occasion.

"No, I mean cold-cold, like me-cold" the younger girl explained which had the older one laughing, she just used her attitude as a reference to Jisoo's mood today.

"No no, I'm not cold-cold like you, It's just that I'm sad because we're gonna leave tonight" Jisoo pouted, making it more effective.

"Me too, but let's enjoy our remaining time here! Let's go eat a lot of chicken." Jennie remembered her eonni's favorite food, which the latter only shared with her all the time, talk about being whipped.

-

Finally, after turns and walking around, they found a resto. They took out two buckets of chicken, they didn't care if people were watching them.

Jennie scanned the directions in the map, while Jisoo puts chicken infront of her mouth, which she gladly bite.

"Look Jisoo! It's the Eiffel tower!" Jennie giddily pointed at the structure, they looked at it in awe.

"Let's go and sit there, I think it has some great view. And the sun is setting up so It'll give us more sight.

They sat in a table which the tower has a great view. It was good.

All good since they we're in the city of love, the sunset above them, the Eiffel tower in sight, the chicken they were eating, and lastly the most important, they are with each other.

-

"Waaah, It was a good tike we had here, but we're finally leaving." Jennie whined and stretched her arms.

"Let's go in, we don't want to be left here and book another ticket, don't we?" Jisoo brought the bags Jennie had in her hands. They entered the plane and found their seats.

"I wondered what happened with the maknaes? Probably traveling around Australia." Jisoo wondered out oud, causing the other girl to look at her.

"Maybe, but for now, let's rest and have a goodnight sleep." The brunette leaned her head to the purple head. The purple-ish color starting to fade away, the black strands of her hair showing up.

-

Jisoo woke up as she heard the announcement that they were gonna land in ten minutes, she looked over at the gurl beside her, deciding to wake her up or to not wake her up, she chose the latter.

She was just gonna carry her later. Quickly, she dialed their family driver and maid which had return from their own vacations.

Other passengers were already coming out, the flight attendant walked beside Jisoo.

"Do you have any problems, ma'am?" the girl assured her and pointed Jennie.

"I'm just waiting for the other passengers to come out since I'm gonna carry her, I don't want to wake her up." She sheepishly said at the girl, the flight attentand smiled at her softly and glanced at Jennie.

"Please call us if you need anything, Thank you for choosing our airlines to accompany you and your travels." With that statement, the attentand bowed to her and walked away.

The passengers quickly dispersed on the airport, the people Jisoo called are already waiting for them to come out and assist her.

She scooped Jennie and carried her in her arms, in a bridal style. Their family driver offered to help her with carrying Jennie but she refused and laid Jennie on the car, using her lap to be Jennie's pillow.

-

"Thanks, you guys can rest now. I'll take care of everything." Jisoo assured the maids and got into her bedroom.

She cleaned herself up, and lay beside Jennie, she was still soundly asleep.

The younger girl must have felt someone was staring at her, she woke up and looked around.

"We're already here?" Jennie asked and she nodded.

"I carried you and got some help, I didn't want to wake you up." She explained and the brunette hugged her and being slightly taller than the younger girl, her nose was poking in Jennie's forehead.

Jennie glanced at her and her heart shaped-lips, she wanted to kiss her, badly.

She captured the older girls lower lip with her own lips and sucked on it.

Jisoo frozed for a while, and started to respond with the kiss. But she slowly pulled away and kissed Jennie on the forehead.

She was trying hard to resist her, which she did. But the stupid butterflies on her stomach appeared again.

"Why would you do that Jennie-ya." She shyly asked, and the younger girl blushed profusely.

"I-I don't know." She stuttered and hid on Jisoo's chest.

"You smooth-ass kid. I liked it, just so you know." Jisoo smirked and the latter hit her light on her arms.

"M-Me too, let's sleep!" She stutered again, and shouted out of embarassment.

Jisoo chuckled and hugged her tightly, not wanting to let go of her.

Things may be hard, but I'll make it easier for the both of us. With that thought, the older girl drifted off to sleep.