●Love and Weaknesses❥

✯∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼✯ ✯∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼✯
It was a beautiful night,Natalie was gazing up at the sky, outside of her balcony. The cold breeze brushed up against her skin, her hair flowing in the air. Her form was beautiful, as she stared at the sky with awe. She couldn't sleep and so she was outside, on her balcony, gazing up at the sky that shined with stars. Natalie remembers her best friend, that was now living far away from her, Daniel.
She missed him dearly, she missed his laugh, personality, almost everything, even his flaws, she still missed it. You might say she loves him, because it's true, she does loves him so dearly. Daniel had to go away because of work but he told Natalie that he'll come back in 2 months. Daniel and Natalie like-or you might say love each other but they just don't notice it, she is mostly concerned about his health because he has eating disorders, Bulimia and Anorexia.

Flashback
When she heard about this, and when Daniel got home, Natalie was crying while she hugged him. "I-I-I*sob* I can't belive you...?!"Natalie wrapped her arms around his neck, her staring up at his golden brown eyes.He just stayed silent and cupped her cheek, while his other hand wrapped around her waist."I'm sorry Nat" he placed a kiss on her right cheek, while his hand still cupped her left cheek. Daniel starts to become dizzy,Natalie's attention when to Daniel, he nearly fell but Natalie helped him up. She put her arm around his waist, while her other arm held onto his arm that was wrapped aroumd her neck. Natalie led the both of them to the living room, she layed him down on the couch, and put a pillow under his head to make him comfortable. She went to the kitchen to get a glass of water and she quickly returned to the living room, she gave the glass of water to Daniel, and he took it and sat up. "Are.....you okay....?" Natalie asked while she rubbed the top of his head that rested on her lap. As they stayed on the couch, Daniel closed his eyes and said "My head hurts, and I'm tired...." Natalie continued to rub the top of his head as she spoke "Do you want to go to bed and rest....?" and with that Daniel sat up and Natalie stod up, she held her hand out for him to take, and he gladly did. They walled out of the living room and went to Daniel's room, she turned on the lights and let him in. She went out of his room so that he can change his clothes, "I'm done, you can come in now" Daniel said, so Natalie opened the door to see him laying on the bed. She walked towards him and sat on the chair that was beside his bed and desk, and faced him, "Do you need any thing else?" Natalie asked him.
"I...*argh*.....need nothing...." he turned to his side, his back facing her. "Alright......Good night" she smiled, as she faced his face, she kissed his forehead."Good night, luv ya" He said

End of Flashback

She smiled at that thought, remembering all of their sweet moments. Her friends actually thought they were a thing or they were dating, which made her laugh.
But she actually wished it was true, they were just both shy to confess to each other. She missed him, dearly.
Then her phone rang, Daniel was calling her, but when she picked up, she heard a deeper voice "Hello? Is this miss Natalie Idris?" she was hesitant but replied "Yes, this is Natalie Idris speaking" she heard other people talking in the background "Miss Idris, your Mister Shaun's girlfriend, right?" asked the person "No, I'm just his best friend, also who are you?" she asked "Oh..I forgot I'm Mr. Shaun's doctor, he got in an accident, please come here he needs you" the doctor told her "What hospital is he at?" she asked while preparing her perse "He's here at Sacred Heart Hospital, please hurry, he won't stop shouting" 'So that was the background chatter I was hearing' She thought "Alright, I'm on my way" she hung up

『Time skip to the hospital』

Natalie walked through the entrance of the hospital, she walked towards the front desk then asked the nurses "Good evening, may I ask where Mr. Daniel Shaun's room is?" she asked politely "His room number is 172, he's on the 8th floor" the nurse told her, "Thank you" she waved goodbye to the nurse and headed towards the elevator. When she reached the 8th floor she started running around, to find her best friends room. And when she did, she slowly opened the door, and saw Daniel on the bed sleeping but shouting in his sleep. She walked towards hid sleeping form and placed her hand on his forehead, she knew that it would calm him down, and it did. He opened his eyes, blinking a couple of times, adjusting to the brightness. He sat up, his vision blurry because of the tears overflowing, Natalie noticed him crying and said "Hey I'm here Dan, don't worry I'm here" while rubbing his back "I-I-I'm sorry for b-b-being a burden to you.....Nat" he said stuttering "No, your not a burden, I'm here for you because I love you" she said, kissing his cheek, her right hand cupping his cheek while wiping away a few tears "I'm s-sorry, Nat" he repeated, as he pulled Natalie closer for a hug. She was hesitant at first but hugged back and smiled. "I love you Nat, not as a friend but as a lover" He said "I feel the same way" she pulled away while smiling at him "Will you be my girlfriend?" he asked and smiled back "I would love too".
∼Fin∼
❣◉◉◉◉◉◉◉❣ ❣◉◉◉◉❣ ❣◉◉◉◉◉◉❣

I hope you guys enjoyed it! I'll try to make some of the stories a bit longer, by maybe 100 more words...
watashi wa anata ga kono monogatari o tanoshin de i ta koto o nega~tsu te, please vote∼
Much love∼
Author Chairu-chan❥