"I miss you though"

"I miss you too. But" I shrugged

"I'm mad all that shit happened. I ain't have no clue K was even on that lame shit. You know I would've told you, I just can't believe Ari kept that from you for Ben ass. Like his ass be fucking the whole BR. She wrong as hell bra. Me and her got into it real bad because of that. We not even close no more" She shrugged

"That was wrong, but she showed her true colors. Yeen gotta do her like that cause of me. Cause frankly, ion give a fuck no more, that was damn near 3 months ago. I'm straight, I be on some totally different shit to even still give a fuck about the past" I shrugged

"Yeah I feel you on that one. BUT ITS THE PRINCIPLE! Like who the fuck do that to they friend? That's what friends are for right? To look out for you bra that wasn't no friend shit. We be getting into it so bad now bra you don't even understand man. We got into it the other day because she pregnant by Ben & she only keeping it to get back at his girlfriend. Cause you know her & Ben broke up. So she just trying to get back at the bitch he with, like she lame as hell. That shit ain't cute thats some bitter ass shit. She getting so lame to me, I can't wait to leave & go to college everybody be pissing me off. That's why I'm up here by myself now"

My mouth was dropped wide open "Whewwww. What the f-. First off they was really fucking? Well, I ain't gone lie I'm not surprised but they was dating & fucking on the low? Oh they really some sneaky motherfuckers" I shook my head

She nodded "Yalp. Before she foundt out she was pregnant she was still fucking on him, knowing his ass cheating on her ass. Like girl! This nigga really brain washed yo retarted ass. Her ass is legally dumb on God"!

I started geeking off that shit "Ayyy! Hell nawww, she say she legally dumb. Ay! You stupid bra I swear"

"I'm forreal! Like she do anything he tell her to. Just like he told her not to tell you K was cheating on you. She did it like a dumb bitch. Her dumb ass real life showing her ass and I'm not fucking with it. That's why I be isolating myself and staying to myself for to get away from all they ass"

"And the thing is, I wasn't even mad at KD nem no more. None of they ass. Because who want they homie caught up like that? Why would they tell on him? Nah they ain't gone do that & I ain't expect them to. I just felt played by everyone at the moment because they was all sitting in his face as he was with the bitch, they cooling on the porch like everything is ok & it's not. But it's the fact that Ari ass is MY friend. I expected more man. I come to her with everything & she just let the whole thing play out while I look crazy"

"Exactly" Jordan shook her head "Tsss. I'm real sorry that entire day even happened to you, straight up. That was yo birthday too"

"You know what? I knew me and Kentrell wasn't gone be together that long, I dead ass knew our time was coming to an end, I just didn't know how or when because I didn't want to leave him alone. But It was way too unhealthy. I got put out the house, fell out with my mama & daddy just because I wouldn't stop fucking around with him, then I kept getting into to bullshit with these bitches he was fucking with behind my back, I was getting depressed because I was home sick & I missed my mama I felt so damn bad. My daddy wasn't fucking with me, he stopped calling me even after I sent pictures to his jpay he never answered. I just knew what time it was but I ain't want shit to end like that. I ain't want him to cheat on me mane don't nobody want that from somebody they in love with. He just came with too much & so did I" I shrugged "And we couldn't control one another"

"Damn" She shook her head "He really loved you though"

"Ohhh I know! He still be texting me. He texted me two days ago"

"Dead ass"?

"Yes" I nodded pulling my phone out and went straight to our message thread "Here look" I turned my phone around and scrolled threw

"Damnnnn. He be talking to himself huh"?

I started laughing "Exactly, his selfish ass just won't get the fuck on" I locked my phone back & put it in my purse "Kentrell think since he getting all this money & he getting all this fam, I'm gone run back to him. Like bitch you got the game fucked up don't forget I been fucking with yo dirty ass since December when you ain't have shit! I don't need shit from the mans I don't give a fuck about no money that man got. Everybody know I been having shit. He dead ass got the wrong bitch"

"Daaamnn. You have been fucking with him for the longest. He was broke as helllllll" She laughed

I shrugged "On me"

"You think you'll ever take him back"?

I shook my head hard as hell "You crazy as hell"

She cut her eyes at me "Hmm."

"Mane once you cross me, ties cut. I won't ever trust you again. It's over with, he dead ass use to be on my heels about all these niggas. He was doing the most before we even started dating. Like at that party when that nigga tried to talk to me. He was doing waayy tooo much! Like nigga you out here cheating on me though! His ass is controlling & he know can't nobody control me so he do the dumb ass shit he do"

"Yeah that's true. But y'all was cute though"

"Girl I was cute" I flipped my hair and she bust out laughing.

The door swung open & Boomer was eating a bag of grapes "Wassam" He looked at me

I nodded my head at him.

"Get the fuck out my room I know you see me occupied right now"

"Bitch hush up" He walked further in the room

I stood up grabbing my keys "Aight Jordan" I leaned over the bed hugging her

"Aight, call me when you make it home bro"

"Fasho" I walked out the room

____________________
8/19/18