Chap 1

Mila's POV

I walked to the mess hall with Levi. Being Lance Corporal isn't bad but it isn't good either. Having tons of paperwork on your desk day and night is the worse.

"I'll be with the trio, bye onii-chan". I waved at Levi and went to the table of the trio, I sat beside Mikasa and across of Armin.

"Hi Mila!". Armin greeted with a faint blush on his face as he waved at me.

"H-hi A-Armin!". I greeted as well, refusing to blush made me sweat.

"Mila". Mikasa nudged my arm and looked at Armin who was now staring at you.

"A-Armin-kun?". I asked, he shook his head nervously and smiled at me, causing me to blush. This little coconut is making me blush!!!!!.

Levi's POV

That brat is in love with Cadet Arlert, interesting, I took a drink of my tea and looked at the nervous Armin in front of the blushing Mila.

Mila's POV

I took a bite of the stale piece of bread and looked at Armin whom is talking with Eren.

"Ey, Mila". Mikasa whispered causing me to jump a little.

"M-Mika-san, no need to scare me!". I said and nervously chuckled.

"You're staring again". She said quietly and smirked at you.

"Hey Mila! Why don't we exchange seats!". Eren exclaimed, he was sitting beside Armin.

"O-oh Eren, y-you don't have t-to ". I stuttered and looked at him smirking.

"I insist!". He said with a huge smile plastered on his lips.

He stood up and grinned at me, Mikasa pushed me up and pushed me to sit beside Armin, the bench we we're sitting on was long, so she sat beside me whilst Eren sat beside Armin.

"So, Corporal Mila, I heard you like a certain someone". Eren said and pushed Armin with his side so that Armin was very close to me.

I choked on my bread and glared at Eren.

"I think I know who". Mikasa said in a mocking tone and also pushed me with her side and made me also very close to Armin.

It was like we were a big sandwich, Eren and Mikasa were the bread, me and Armin were the insides. They were squashing us quite tightly for our liking, mine and Armin's faces were as red as tomatoes.

"U-um E-E-ren, M-Mika-chan! I don't think there's a reason to be squashing me and Armin-kun!". I said nervously.

"Y-yeah Eren,Mikasa". Armin agreed and looked at the smirking Eren.

"Mila, to my office". Levi suddenly said in a very serious tone.

'Asshole, you ruined the moment'. Mikasa thought as she hid her face in her scarf.

"Okay onii-chan, bye guys!". Mila said and rushed to Levi's office following Levi closely.

"Thanks for saving me back there". I said and smiled at Levi.

"Anything for my little sister". He said quietly, although he hated to admit he loved me, I know he loves me as much as I love him. But No One Will Ever Beat My Love For Armin.

"Well, I'll see you at the training grounds". I said and went to the fields while he went to his office.

I went to the stables and walked to my horse's stall. My stallion was pure white, with a couple of silver strands in his mane and tail.

"Hey Snowfall". I said and placed my forehead against his forehead, he always loved how I touched him and I felt the same, somehow he understands not to get dirty or I'll be mad.

"I'll be back later, bye baby". I said and kissed his forehead and went to the fields where cadets were sparring.

I saw Armin fighting.... Reiner!?! That guy is huge! Armin was losing and Reiner was about to punch him again but I rushed over and stopped his fist from coming in contact with his glorious face.

"Hey, this isn't a battle to the death so back off of Armin". I glared at him, he saluted nervously and scurried away.

"You okay Armin?". I asked as I held my hand out to help him stand.

"Yeah, thanks Mila-chan". He said and took my hand, i blushed and helped him up, his hand was soft and warm.

"Well I better go then!". I nervously said and rushed to the other cadets.

I watched as Annie defeated Reiner and Eren with one move, I was amazed, she was fast, she was strong, yet she's not fitted to be loyal to be your comrade.

Then there's Armin, just watching Mikasa fight with Annie, alongside Eren disappointed for being defeated by a girl.

Armin,Armin,Armin, him only, I can't think of anything else beside him.

"Mila?"

"Oi, shitty-sister"

"MI-CHANNNNN!!!!!!"

3 voices awoke me from my deep thoughts, Erwin,Levi and Hanji stood before me.

"Hi?". I said.

"Tch. You've been staring at cadet Arlert for almost 30 minutes". Levi said.

"*GASP* DONT TELL ME HE'S YOUR CRUSH!?!?!?!!". Hanji yelled rather loudly for my liking.

"Would you shut your damn mouth!?". I said and flicked her forehead, a little hard.

"Owwwwiiieeee". She whined and rubbed her forehead, I just scoffed and looked away.

I waved them goodbye and went to the stables to feed Snowfall his dinner, his name may sound like a girl's but he likes it anyways.

"Hey Snowy". I said and hugged his head, he neighed and started stomping his hooves in excitement.

"Yes,yes I know". I said and feed him his hay, I took out a fresh carrot from the stable's pantry and gave it to Snowfall.

"Eat well". I said and went to the HQ, going to the mess hall, I sat beside Levi in the superior's table.

They started discussing about the next expedition, asking me some questions here and there, I just replied with some nods.

After dinner, everyone just went to their rooms and slept the night out.