After finish up answering, a staff member picks a fan this time.

"Do the twins ever get to see their dad?" The fan asks.

Thea slightly freezes before answering, "To answer your question, yes, but let me tell the story about it. So, about five years ago, I was working with my little bro on set, and then I meet this guy who was visiting his buddies and me. He's great and all, and we were best friends, we are still best friends today, but back then, all I thought was 'hot damn, my best friend is hot' and You know, you're in your early thirties, you're single, they're single, and you hit it off when you're both intoxicated because lord knows that you wouldn't have done that to each other sober. Lets just say you don't think about protection when you're drunk. So anyways, poof, I'm pregnant with my little ones and I don't regret it because I love them more than anything."

Thea looked around for another hand when her eyes decided to land on a ginger girl with freckles, "Hi, I'm Emily and I'm new to the fandom and was wondering who their father was."

"Hi Emily, and also just to put this out there, I forget that not all of you google us, I know that this is something I do and so apologies for forgetting some of you guys are normal," Thea comments, making the crowd laugh, "Anyways, I think I'm going to let the fans answer that because I have a snickers in my pocket and whoever answers correctly gets it. So let's start, who's the twins father?"

Someone stands up yells Jensen, making Thea laugh.

"I'm sorry, did you say Jensen? That's incorrect, pretty sure he was married or in a relationship at that time." Thea chuckles.

About ten people stand up, and only one of them got the right answer, Rob Benedict.

"Who said Rob?" Thea questions, standing up, getting ready to pull the candy out of her pocket. The fan who said it stood up, jumping up and down, "you get a snickers bar!" Thea exclaimed as she throws the bar. Thea sits back down and continues, "yeah, their full names are Arrow Elizabeth Benedict and Zeppelin Elliot Benedict. Sebby was upset because her name isn't Sophia so that her initials aren't SEB and that we didn't name Zeppelin Sebastian." Some of the crowd chuckles lightly as she picks another fan.

"First I just want to say I'm sorry for this question, and I was wondering if you would play Fuck, Marry, Kill?" The girl in the Dean cosplay says.

Thea takes a moment and looks at her phone, "Hold on for like a minute because Rob and Rich are going to be joining me and then all three of us will play. How does that sound?" The whole crowd cheers. "Now one more question from the guy in the black, seventh no tenth row. I'm blind!" The fans laugh.

"Hi. Excuse my blindness, I've been needing glasses since I had my kiddos, I just forgot to wear them today." Thea explains to the guy.

He laughs, "It's fine. I was wondering how it feels to go from being in just for season five to a series regular. Or more regular than Mark Sheppard at least."

Thea let out a hearty chuckle, "I don't have my wallet. Thank you for that. It feels great. I was expecting to die. I still am, truthfully. But, it's amazing. Not only that I already knew some of the cast beforehand. So, it's amazing. I think that is my favorite word."

The guy laughs as he sits down. Thea looks behind her and sees that R2 has yet to show up, and she decides to answer one other question.

"Okay." Thea sighs, "Looks like I can take one more question." She points to someone further in the back.

"Hi, I was wondering if you have any projects coming up?" The person asks.

"Hello, sweetheart. I do have a few. I'm allowed to talk about some of them too. So, while someone is hunting down Rob and Rich, I will tell you about them. First I will be starting a YouTube channel that's going to have a lot behind scene stuff and when I'm not filming, my kiddos. Other than that, I'm working on having my own wine business, as you all know, I love wine more than Balthazar, but not as much as I love vodka." Which made all the fans cheer loudly, "wow, I didn't know you guys loved my love for alcohol. Also, I was joking, I'm saving the wine business for when they kill me off or retirement." The crowd laughs, "I'm actually going to work a movie with Marvel, I can't say much about my character except for this, Jessica Drew."