Flashback

Me:ARE YOU READY TO RUMMMBLLEEE!

Momoko:Why are you talking like a wrestler announcer?

Me:Cuz im watching wrestling ^_^

Kaoru: ALRIGHT! Scoot Over Tsuki! (sits on the couch next to me)

Kimiko: *sniff* *sniff* Is that popcorn i smell!? (sits on my other side and takes popcorn from Kaoru's lap)

Momoko&Miyako:O.O...

RRBZ: Ussu! (Yo!)

Momoko&Miyako: Moshi!Moshi!(Hi!Hi!)

Butch:ALRIGHT! Wrestling!(sits next to Kaoru)

Brick:(looks at the readers) Umm... shouldn't someone do the intro?

Miyako:Tsuki-chan!

Me:(turns around) huh? Oh yeah! Welcome to "Vampire Madness!" my ppgz and rrbz vampfic ^_^

this chapter will be a flashback that shows the RRBZ's past on how they became vampire princes and

how i became their little sister! ^_^

Everyone: Ehhhhhhhh!? O_O

Me:Oops did i forget to tell you?

Miyako:You sure did! Since when were the RRBZ vampires!?

All: *anime falls*

Brady:Uhh..we said "Ehh!?" because she is going to be in the story as our sister

Miyako:Oh! hehe ^.^"

Me: Relax guys the flash back will explain everything and it leads to the present at the end

now Boomer-san do the disclaimer!

Boomer: Hai! Tsuki doesn't own the PPGZ or us RRBZ but she does own her character and this story!

PPGZ&RRBZ: Happy Reading!

Me:To the story!

It all started January 30th when a Romanian couple, that just happened to be the king and queen of vampires, were taking a stroll in the forest clearing. Before this an evil villain named HIM were furious with the rrbz for failing to defeat the ppgz. So as punishment he covered them with black particles. Only this time instead of giving them strength it was sucking their life force making them younger. Soon they will all turn back into their original ingredient(a straw, a stinky sock, a cotton swab, and a nail filer). As the couple continued walking they heard screams of agony and the couple ran super speed to find the source...

"AHHH!" the boys screamed now looking like 8 year old.

"My Goodness!" the woman cried as her husband examined the four young boys drowning in a black fog.

"Richard",the woman sad"perhaps we should...".The boys are now five.

"Do you want to?" Fiona nodded "you know we always wanted a big family." This was true Fiona and Richard moved from Romania to Tokyo (with guards, assistants, maids etc.) to start a big family.