By the time you finished your friends too cried for you, both sad and lost on what to do...

After all that crying you decided to move on to the Christmas shopping, after all the world kept going despite everything... Nami and Hancock came with you to help you shopping for everyone, since this year was your debut in the kitchen, you were to receive your future parents in law, or your soon-to-be-ex-future-parents-in-law...

You ended up mostly buying useful things for everyone at the same store as the nice clothings and other articles were long gone.

Mr. And Ms. Trafalgar: a bunch of sex toys, all different and with wide variety and usages;

Bepo: a stuffed girlfriend and a cute santa costume;

Law: a seal onesie and a polar bear rain coat.

You knew Law wanted them for a very long time but he'd never admit it, instead he'd keep them hidden inside a box of cute animal treasures he hid in the talest drawer of the closet, thinking you'd never reach it

Fool...

But for the sake of your man's pride you also bought him an expensive watch as a cover and in hopes it might ruin you so you could not go to your job. Sadly, it was still affordable...

As you shopped and talked to your friends you let some steam off, revealing you'd be working in some character's Concept Art for a new developing game for the same company Sabo worked, R.A.C. Which at least let you work freely as you wished, so you didn't have much to badmouth from the work or company itself.

Hancock also revealed some interesting info...

She told you Dragon himself had approached her when she was talking with Perona and Kaya, after looking at your work, wanting to know more about your previous creations. At the same time, Sabo had noticed his boss and father figure, greeting him.

Her, Perona, Kaya and Sabo recommended you exquisitely. So now you understood where all those 'recommendations' in the message came from.