1.0

The life of a bastered werewolf in a high rank family is rough. Rough then you ever think it could be. Especially when you come from the lowest of ranks and was the results of the Alphas drunk fuck up. My mother the Omega of the pack was raped by my father and fell pregnant with me. The Luna also fell pregnant that same night. No, her kid didn't survive and neither did my mother so they passed me off as her daughter.
      She didn't find out until my fourth birthday and since then I've been called the bastard child everytime someone sees me. Father pushes me harder then my six brothers because I'm the bastard, his mistake. He wants to use me as a weapon seeing as how strong I naturally am. Even from a young age I've had freakishly great strength. I'm the best fighter even with the title Omega bastard. I'm beaten mentally physically and emotionally by everyone.
         I never fight back afraid I'd snap there necks in a fit of rage like I've seen alpha do so many times. I wish only to be strong like him but nothing like him. I have no mate, they say, bastard pups aren't allowed to have them. It's our punishment for being a sin and a punishment to the creator of us to constantly remind them of there sins against the high goddess of wolves. She's a smart women and I look up to her and I believe as she does. We all have someone we are destined and we should save ourselves for that person for they are our mates.    
          Tonight we're celebrating the coming of our new Alpha,Jackson. Hes the oldest of all us kids and hes somewhat nice to me and already has his mate. She really pretty. Shes a natural red head with bright neon eyes that flash hazel when her wolves in control. Her names Jordan.

         Jackson hes tall and tan

         Jackson hes tall and tan. He has deep brown eyes. Hes the oldest at 29.

         Then there's Joshua

         Then there's Joshua. Hes 29 and Jacksons fraternal twin.

 Hes 29 and Jacksons fraternal twin