6. p a i n k i l l e r

Start from the beginning

"Is it that painful?"

"Very."

Hank stands up and puts his leather jacket on Connors swivel chair. He looks around. Connors room was painted blue and he had a round yellow carpet Iin the middle of it. There was a keyboard and a microphone in a corner, a blue wardrobe with yellow flowers painted on them, a table with school books, writing stuff and a computer , his bed was next to the window with blue silky curtains, the bed was soft and had a black frame, Connor was huddled up in big and soft blue sheets. Suddenly something caught Hanks eye.

The logo of Jericho was drawn on a piece of paper and filled in with neon blue marker. He takes it and looks at it.

"This is the logo from the band I told you about.", Hank says surprised.

Connor looks up and his expression was surprised. Hank shows him the drawing.

"I- uh...", Connor mutters out nervously.

Hank blinks.

"Haha! I didn't know! What a coincidence!", Connor smiles nervously.

"I can't believe it...", Hank says shocked.

Connor swallows thickly.

It was out-

What does he do now!?

He's going to hate hi-

"You do know the band!"

Connor blinks.

He thinks he is a fan.

"Ah- yes! I uh hahaha, don't really talk about it...", Connor says smiling.

"Fuck yeah! That makes you a rocker babe!"

Connor blushes.

If he fucking knew.

"I hope that wasn't weird.", Hank smiles nervously.

Connor giggles.

"No it wasn't-", Connor whimpers holding his stomach, feeling the pain come back.

"Ah! I am sorry I forgot! I was about to make you a hot water bottle-"

Hank opens Connors drawer and stops himself and facepalms.

"I shouldn't just open a drawer, should I?"

Connor smiles weakly at Hanks awkwardness.

"It's in my top drawer."

Hank nodds and kneels down to his nightstand and opens the top drawer. He blushes seeing it filled with underwear, chest binders and sanitary pads. Hank spots a blue hot water bottle and pulls it out, it had a slogan on it.

'if I am using this, you better not goof around.'

Hank snorts.

"I shouldn't goof around?"

Connor giggles slightly still in pain.

"Leo bought me that."

Hank smiles and stands up.

"I'll be right back, babe."

Connor nodds and huddled himself up in his blankets. Hank gets out of the room and goes down the stairs. Their home is giant. Artwork was hung everywhere, some photos from a man and three children were on shelves and tables. Hank soon finds the kitchen and fills a water boiler with water and puts it on. He leans against the table and waits. Suddenly he hears footsteps. He began to panic.

Fuck. What does he do??

Is it his father??

"Who are you?"

He looks at Leo, leaning on the doorframe with a glare.

"Hank.... Hey, you must be Leo...", Hank smiles nervously.

"Oh, you're Connors boyfriend, eh? What are you doing here so early?", Leo glares at him while crossing his arms.

"Connor wasn't feeling well so I-"

Leo grabs the front of Hanks shirt and pulls him to himself and glares at him.

"Look, if you're here to take his virginity, I will personally rip your dick out and make you choke on i-"

Leo screeches when he gets sprayed with water ms let's Hank go. Hank blinks and looks at Connor who looks up at them, huddled up in his blanket and a water spray bottle in his hand.

"Leo, we talked about this."

Leo rolls his eyes and picks Connor up and goes out of the kitchen.

"Give us a minute."

Hank hears both whisper to eachother. Then he hears someone slap someone. They both come back. Leo rubs his head and Connor smiles happily at Hank.

"I am in pain."

Hank blinks.

"Look, I'll stay here too so I can keep an eye on you.", Leo glares at him and goes out of the room after he ruffles Connors hair.

Connor yawns and waddles to Hank. He nuzzles his face in Hanks chest. Hank smiles and wraps his arms around Connors small frame.

"It's almost done... Are you ok?"

Connor nodds. Hank frowns feeling Connor shake. Hank picks up Connor and balances him against his hip with one arm. Connor presses his face against Hanks shoulder, sighing shakily.

"Hank, it hurts...", Connor whimpers.

Hank kisses his cheek.

"It'll be alright, baby."

Once the water boiled, Hank sits Connor on the table and fills the hot water bottle with water and seals it with a stopper. He walks to Connor and hands it to him and picks him up again. He brings him to his bedroom. He lays him down and caresses his cheek. Connor pouts at Hank. Hank chuckles.

"What are you pouting at?", He cooes.

Connor rolls himself into a burrito and looks up at him still pouting. Hank chuckles and sits down on the bed. Connor imidiatly puts his head on his lap and closes his eyes happily. Hank chuckles and goes through Connors hair.

__________________________________

Woah rant time

So uh- I am really happy to have this much support and I want to thank everyone!

I have been very stressed and sad lately and knowing you guys like my writing and even recieving fanart from it cheers me up, you have no idea.

I just really want to thank you guys. I don't think i would be this happy rn with what I am dealing with right now.

I love all of you

🌻🐥💛