Rumor Has It

Ashley Pov

I Freaking Hate Rumors Like If You Didn't Hear It From Me Its Not True. Ok I've Been Chilling With Justin, But Its Just Business Wise Stuff. Like He Wants Me To Be In One Of His Upcoming Videos. Were Just Friends And trust Me We Not Banging. If I Didn't Bang August Why Would I Bang Him. Then It Makes Me Look Like A Thot Because First They Seen Me With Drake. Now they See Me With Justin. Then I Get A Call From August.

📞Phone Call📞

Me-Hello?

August- What Happened To You Wanting To Wait For Marriage. I Broke Up With Amber Then I Began To Brag About How You wanted To Wait For Marriage And Then I See That You Banging People. You Really Making Yourself Look Bad.

Me- First Of All Why Should It Matter What I Do? And Why Would You Listen To The Internet. All It Is Is False Information. I Haven't Banged Nobody So I Need You To Check Yourself.

August- Well Sorry Then.

Me-You Should Be Bye

August- Wait!

📞end Of Phone Call📞

I Heard Him Say Wait, But I Just Wasn't In The Mood To Talk To Him. Like He Made Me Mad When He Called Me Just To Talk About That Rumor. So I Went And Laid In Bed And Got On Instagram. Then I Seen Female Fans Saying "This Girl Always Stealing Peoples Man And She Need To Stop Being A Thot."That Really Pissed Me Off. So I Thought To Myself I'm Gonna Take A Break From Being Famous, If Thats Possible.