Forget It

Angel Luv !

The Way His Tongue Lick At My Pussy. He Wasn't My Man Just A Fuck Buddie. He'll Do Anything For Me. His Girlfriend She Was A Whore. She Fuck Other Niggas While Her Nigga Was In Bed With Me. Eating My Wet Pussy Out.

"FASTER!" I Screamed Rubbing His Head As He Brought Me To A Climax With His Skilled Tongue. He Looked At Me And Smiled.

I Looked At The Head Of His Dick Bobbing, Ready To Go Inside My Tight Pussy Hole. He Suck And Lick My Tits. It Felt Wonderful. I Love Sex And Having It With Him Is Better.

"Your Pussy Is So Fucking Good." He Said. I Couldn't Even Talk. He Was Putting It On Me.

"Stop Talking And Give Me That Dick." I Screamed. He Laughed And Shoved It In Me. That Shit Hurted Like Hell. But Once He Started Pumping, I Got Used To It. He Went Slow And Hard. The Way My Pussy Could Climax Harder.

"Shit You So Tight." He Said Pumping Faster Holding My Waist. I Was Smiling. He Wasn't My Man He Was An Fuck Buddie And Plus I Kindof Like Girls Anyways. Not Alot Maybe 5 Percent.

But Right Now The Way Aaron Was Putting It On Me. Whooaa! I Was Loving It.

I Hold On To Him As He Pumped Faster. We Were So Into It We Didn't See His Girl Friend My Ex-bestfriend Missy.

"So You Cheating On Me." She Said Acting Sad And Shit. He Laughed.

"Like You Ain't Been Fucking Other Niggas." He Replied. She Looked At Me And Smiled.

"You Bitch." She Screamed.

"Imma Bad Bitch And He Don't Want You Hoe Bye." I Said. She Wouldnt Take A Hint.

"Bitch Leave." He Yelled. She Didn't Moved. "Alright Maybe This Will Make U Leave."

He Spread My Legs Sticking His Fingers Inside Me Pumping. I Was Liking It. He Spread My Legs Wider Going Down Town Eating Me Out.

"Ooo Shit." I Said. He Loved My Pussy. I Looked Over To My Ex Friend She Was Holding A Gun To Us.

"Y'all Finna Die Today." Then That's When The Police Rushed In. Oh Yeah Did I Metition That I'm A Dev. And We Were Just Trying To Catch Her. My Boyfriend Aaron Was In On It Too. Took Us 3 Years But We Did It.