If your beauty is a comodity.....i think it has no expirery date.

If your love is a creation.....i hope it is God made.

If you are a paint.....i assure you,you are better than the Monalisa.

If you are a flower.....then there is no flower which is as decorative as you are.

Because,If you are a star then the rest of the stars are merely moons.

If your body is a design.....then it is important to know you are more wonderful than the pyramids.

Suppose every lover has to build a Taj Mahal,i'll build a fortress that people will think it is a place of worship.

Assure me that am the only buyer.....if your heart is costfull.

And suppose we are heavenly bodies,you'll be my black hole to whom i shall forever fall.

If you are a lucky number.....then it is day i was born.

If you are a princess.....then you are better than Annastasia.

If you are a cloth.....then you are the fashion that has no outdate.

If you could be of history.....then you could be compared with virgin Mary in admiration.

If love is a job.....you are my forever boss.

And if we both have no tomorrow.....i shall lend you my today.

And for all the ifs,the most important of if is that If you could love me the way i loved you,

I could make you the happiest woman alive because i'll prove to you that;men that have true love don't just exist in novels,they can be real as real as i am.

Writters' note:

Among the poetic poems i have ever come accros with.With all the IF i don't think you'll fail to dedicate one to your special one.

Thus poem from @jethrosheikh also has its' audio and can be found by whatsapp at +255659085408.

Thanks to all who are requesting for the audios,commenting and voting on each chapter,you real keep us breathing with hope in here.

Share your favourite quote/line in the poem and spread the word so that others can read too.

Ramadan kareem y'all.