chapter 1

Luna pov

I sat talking to Aries still waiting for my key to be found.i blocked out the voices around me as i saw i was disappearing into a golden light.

Yukino pov

I was arriving back from my job as i came across a water fall with a cave behind it.i went inside the cave only to find a key.as i examined it i saw it was a celestial key.i summoned the spirt.

Soon enough i saw a beautiful spirt with dark blue hair fading to ocean blue and the most amazing green eyes."hi im yukino can we please sign a contract"i asked"sure im luna the galaxy wolf spirt i was created by star the star dragon"she said.i was amazed she was one of the stongest spirts in the world.we signed a contract and she then went back to the spirt relam.i then started to walk back to sabertooth.

Time skip

I finally arrived in sabertooth sting is currently the master.i looked around and saw everyone who participated in the GMG sitting at a table.i soon went over to join them.they greeted me and i greeted them."so yukino how was your job"asked minerva"it was great i even found a new spirt"i heard a mutters of cool and awesome."can we see them"asked sting.i sighed and said ok.

"Open gate of the galaxy wolf luna!!"she then appeared in front of me"is something wrong yukino"i shook my head"no nothings wrong my guildmates just wanted to meet you"she nodded and faced my guildmates.