Chapter 2

Zachs PoV

I walked into school with Ryan. Today should be great. Ryan went to his friends while I went over to mine. Daniel and Corbyn were standing by their lockers as I walked up. "Hey guys. Ready for today?" I asked. They nodded their heads. We were digging through our lockers when I got shoved into mine, causing a bloody nose. Corbyn and Dani look at me and hen we all look at the person who pushed me. "Well, what do we have here?" The boy smirked. "G-Go away J-Jonah." I stuttered. Jonah grabbed my arm really hard and threw me to the ground. "What are you gonna do if I don't?" He asked smirking. I saw a new pair of feet behind him.

Jacks PoV

I jumped off of my board. There was already so many people. I made my way over to my locker. When I walked up everyone ran the other way. I'm that one kid no one likes in each movie. It caused me to have social anxiety and I don't talk to people that much. Only to order stuff from fast food places or to talk to the teachers. I'm kind of a bad kid if you wanna say. Anyways, I put my crap in my locker. Right before I closed my locker I heard something slam down. I turned back and saw Jonah, the school bully picking on another kid. Holy Crap! That kids in my English class. He's helped me with my work before. I stomped up behind Jonah. "What are you gonna do if I don't?" He said into Zachs ear. "I'll just have to rock your day." I said catching Jonah's attention. He looked at me up and down. "And who the hell are you?" He asked with a snobby attitude. I pushed him into the lockers. "Your worst fucking nightmare." I whispered into his ear. Jonah pushed me away from him and walked away. I looked back at Zach then noticed there were 2 other boys. One had faux blonde hair and was a little taller than me. The other was a brunette with ocean eyes and an adorable tooth gap. I looked down at Zach and reached my hand it. He took it and stood up. "Th-Thanks J...." He said forgetting my name. I chuckled a little and finished his sentence. "Jack. It's Jack." Zach nodded. The bell rang and I smiled at the three before getting on my skateboard and going to my first class.

Zachs PoV

"Well then." Corbyn said. Me and Daniel looked at him and started laughing. "Let's get to class you weirdos." Daniel laughed pulling his backpack sleeves up. Me and Corbyn have the same first period so we walked together while Daniel went the other way. We walked into class and saw Liam, Luis, August, Edwin, and Nick. I rolled my eyes and sat down. They started throwing crumbled up pieces of paper at me and Corbyn and that's when I lost it. I stood up from my chair, walked over to hen and slammed my hands on their desks. "WHAT IS YOUR DAMN PROBLEM!?" Liam smirked and stood up. By now the whole class was looking, no one dared to say anything, not even the teacher. "You should go sit down before you make matters worse for yourself." Liam whispered. By the look on Corbyns face I could tell he was both proud and terrified. If I were in a cartoon steam would be coming out of my ears. "Then stop throwing your garbage at Corbyn and I!" I yelled and pushed him into his seat. That's when I knew, I fucked up. Liam and Luis stood up and grabbed my arms. "Let go!" I tried squirming out of their grasp but it didn't work. The teacher stood up from her desk. "BOYS!! That is enough! I want the both of you," She said pointing to me and Liam. "In the principal office now!" Mrs. G pointed towards the door and me and Liam gathered our things and walked out of class. "What the hell was that?" Liam asked in a menacing tone. I rolled my eyes and walked the other way. Liam turned towards me. "Where are you going!?" My eyes darted from his hand that was on my wrist to his eyes. "Away from you." I pulled my arm from his grasp and ran out of the building and to the courtyard.

Jacks PoV

I was riding my board around outside the corridor. I jumped off and walked over to one of the tables. Right as I was about to pull a switchblade out of my bag when the double doors slammed open and a small brunette boy ran out. I would say it was that Daniel kid from this morning but I was wrong. It was Zach. I jumped off of the table and ran over to him. "Hey!" I called to him. He looked back at me. "What Jack?" Zach asked. I walked over to him and put my hand on his shoulder. "You okay? What happened?" Zach looked at my hand. "Nothing. Just Liam being himself." I nodded. "Come over here." I said. I grabbed Zachs hand and led him to the table. He had a slight blush forming on his cheeks. We sat down and I pulled out the switchblade. Zachs eyes lit with fear and he jumped off of the table. "It's fine. I'm not gonna hurt you." I said reaching my hand out to him. Zach hesitantly grabbed my hand and sat back next to me. I grabbed the switchblade and clicked it open. Zach watched as I brought it to my palm and sliced a cut. "Give me your hand." I said. He took his hand out of his pocket. "Why?" He asked. I grabbed his hand and did a small slice. He winced and pulled his hand back. "Ow!" I chuckled to myself and grabbed his hand. The blood from my hand and his hand connected. "There, now we're blood brothers." I smiled. Zach smiled back to me while holding his hand. "Let me see that." I said. I grabbed out a wrap and put it around his hand. Zach got up and so did I. I grabbed my board and put it between my arm and my body. "Holy shit! Jack you're still bleeding!" Zach said examining my hand. I shrugged my shoulders. "Eh. I should be fine. We should get back to class though." Zach nodded. We exchanged a small hug before returning to our own hell.