Chapter 1

Hey, Grasshoppers.

I'm already starting to save money so I can get a ticket in the 'Red Zone' for the next concert.

Something I needa say is that this story will not have one tiny part of smut which is strange for both Angel/Demon and my standarts. But the thing is, if I put smut in this, the story line wouldn't work out anymore.

So, no smut. Just a bit violence and a bit of kissing.

And there is an important Author's Note at the end, PLEASE, DOUBLE PLEASE READ!

Okay, em ... side is Demon!Louis.

Enjoy!

Around a table made of red stone sat twelve creatures. One of them had black, ripped, feathered wings, sitting at the head of the table. On the long left side closest to him sat two black winged girls, at the long right side one black winged boy, next to him an empty seat.

Everyone else at the table had red, bat like wings, red tails sticking out of their trousers and black horns curling on their heads.

They were all talking wildly about one topic: the war.

The owner of the empty seat leaned against a wall, close to the door of the room. A smug, playful smile was curling on his lips, strangely blue eyes sparkling and sharp, sleek, black wings curled upwards. His arms were crossed over his chest as he watched the others talk. He was strangely angelic for a Demon, even his wings were more graceful than others and his eyes weren't black like the others.

He rolled his eyes as they all screamed at each other what the best strategy was.

The strategy to win the war. Since centuries there was a war between Angels and Demons, Heaven and Hell, Good and Bad, Light and Darkness.

Demons and Angels were never good with each other. But it escalated too much and they were just trying to kill each other anymore.

But, if they wanted a blood massacre, then with some style.

The boy leaning against the wall was one of the Devil's own children, Louis. He was one of the four, the oldest, and leader of the army.

He just found it funny watching his best soldiers and his siblings and his own father falling into arguments over how to win the war while the solution lay just in front of their noses.

But Louis let it slide. No-one knew this one weak spot in the Angel's army. It wasn't even the weak spot, it was the strongest of them all and would decide the war.

He let out a sound that sounded like a mix between a hiss and a chuckle. He tugged at his leather jacket a bit before straightening up. He had seen enough.

"Shut up!" his voice thundered through the room made out of red stone. "You all sit here, shouting at each other, telling each other ridiculous strategies."

The prince of hell came closer to the table and with one movement of his hand, a hot wind swept all sheets down from the table and they turned into flames, falling as ashes down on the ground. Everyone's eyes were on him as he snapped his fingers and a Demon brought him a new sheet of paper and a pen.

"You're shouting strategies that will lead us to our doom. We can't do a front attack, we would lose too many. We can't go into Heaven to surprise them at night, we would burn if we crossed the border. No, we have to strike out of the middle. And I know how."

Now everyone was at the edge of their seats and looked interested with glowing eyes at their leader who smirked knowingly.

"What are you talking about, Louis?" one of the Demons asked.

Louis smirked again, showing his fangs. If it weren't for them and the color of his wings, he could've been easily confused with an Angel.

"We need to strike from their middle," Louis said again. "We have to get at the factor that would make the Angels win. We have to tempt him and get him away from the Angels."

"Who?"

"Their weakness is their strongest fighter."

"You mean ..." one of Louis' sisters asked.

"Yeah. Harry, son of two Archangels, most powerful Angel there ever will be. They know he's strong, but they aren't aware of the fact that he is their winning point. We just have to get him away and that was it."

"And how shall we do that? We can't just kidnap him, the Angels would come after us. They would do anything for an Angel like Harry."

Louis smirked knowingly again. He felt great, knowing things while the others didn't.

"That's why we have to do it in secret. We have to seduce him, tempt him, make him fall. Lose his wings. Lose his halo."

They all stared at him, still not knowing what their leader was talking about. He rolled his eyes at his soldiers and pinched the bridge of his nose.

"And this is just why I will do this on my own. No help. No control. Just me. I will go up to earth and meet him when he's there the next time. I will make him fall for me. And before he'll know it, he'll lose everything that he stands for and we will overrun the Angels."

They all stared at him in awe and clapped. Louis smirked, knowing that he was the only one to be able to do this job. No-one else would really know what to do.

Louis knew all he had to do was make Harry lose his innocence. If an Angel were to have sex with anyone except their set up mate, they lost their wings, their halo and their immortality, turning human. This was all what his mission was about.

Louis spread his wings and looked at the other Demons surrounding him.

"I will go up to earth now and look for him. I will start my mission now and make him fall for me, I swear."

He struck his wings a few times, flying through a hole in the ceiling of the room that led him out of his father's palace into hell, a huge wasteland out of red stones. Everywhere he could hear the tortured screams of the souls.

He exited hell to go to earth, knowing that his victim would be there today. He always felt when he came down to earth, he couldn't describe what kind of feeling it was. The only important thing was that he had it.

He laughed evilly as he landed on the soft, green grass. He turned into his human form that looked just like his Demon form, just without the canines and his wings.

He walked along a street, sensing the air for his Angel's power.

Yeah, Harry was his Angel. His little victim. He would make it.

When he walked around a corner, he felt it. The air suddenly felt as if it was electrified and he looked up at a building, seeing the shining, white stature of the boy known as Harry.

Louis smirked, turning into Demon and flew up to land behind Harry.

-----------------------------------

This was it.

IMPORTANT! Denmark today. Three weeks. Dunno if I have internet. I hope - and I think - I will. I will still try to update somehow. I will try and find some wifi or related.

I hope you liked the first chapter, though.

Thanks for reading.

Vote and comment, please.

I love you.

Kisses, Vic :*