Alex smiles down at the boy using his uninjured arm to pet through the boy's feathery hair. "Thank you for the stitches, baby," the man tells him and Louis only hums in response to the man's words, peering up to look at the man through his tired blue eyes. He may have been tired, but he didn't want to sleep because he knew that the only thing that would follow would be nightmares.

"Do you want some pain medicine or I can get Edward or Harry down to help carry you up to your bedroom so that you're more comfortable," Louis offers to the man. He was planning on doing everything in his power to be sure that the man was at his most comfortable as he was healing.

Alex smiles down at the boy, extremely grateful that he had him in his life. "Those all sound pretty good actually," the man tells Louis as he sends the boy a small smirk. "Only if you agree to sleep with me though," Alex adds on as an after thought, even if the man was in pain he could still act like his charming self.

Louis rolls his eyes at the man's words, but a fond smile spreads across his face anyways. "You're lucky you're injured," he tells the man as he pushes his way onto his own two feet.

Alex smiles up at the boy as the small being leans down to plant a sweet kiss against his lips, the man quickly kisses the boy back, but to Alex's dismay Louis pulls back. He sends the man a small smirk, his own way of teasing the man. "I'll be right back and when you're safely in your bed you can have all the cuddles and kisses you want," he promises the man.

Alex raises his eyebrows at the boy's words. "What if I want more than kisses?" He asks the boy, hoping that he would get the answer that he was hoping for.

Louis shakes his head at the man's words, he should have known they would have been coming. He was talking to Alex after all. "Nothing like that until you're feeling better," Louis tells the male sternly and the man pouts up at him, only causing the boy to roll his eyes.

It took both Harry and Edward to get Alex safely up the stairs and into his bedroom. They tried to wake up Marcel to help as well, but the man was a super heavy sleeper and was nearly impossible to wake up once he's out. "Come to bed," Alex says to Louis after the two brothers had placed him gently onto the bed making sure that the man was comfortable with a nice amount of pillows behind his head.

"I'm going to get you some medicine first, you goof," Louis tells the man with a small smile, not paying attention to the man's words that were most-likely just begging for him to just skip the medicine and get into bed with him.

Looking through the medicine cabinet in the hallway bathroom Louis reads off all the labels on the prescription medications. Finding one that has the name Tramadol the boy grabs two of the white pills from there and the glass that's always kept by the sink, filling it up with some cold water from the tap. Louis knew from his studies that the medication would do just the thing to get rid of the pain for the other male. With two of the pills there wasn't a doubt in the boy's mind that the male would be sleeping like a baby in about an hour. Smiling to himself the male made his way back into Alex's bedroom.

"So are you going to come to bed now?" Alex asks as he sees the boy come into the room, that same signature smirk of his spread across his face.

Louis rolls his eyes at the man as he makes his way towards the side of the bed that the man was laying at so that he can help him with swallowing the pills. It's only when the other male is fully medicated does Louis climb into bed beside the male. He's extra careful as he snuggles up against the man's right side, the opposite from the one that was injured, laying his head onto the man's warm chest. The two of them just lie there beside each other for a while before the both of them drift off to sleep. Louis had forgotten about his mum's condition for a bit as he falls asleep cuddled up to the other man.