The boy let's out another breath of air as he moves to stand above Alex's body to get a better position at his injured shoulder. "Here goes nothing," Louis tells everyone as he starts the first stitch, trying his absolute best to stitch up the man with the little training that he has in that field.

It takes the boy a good twenty minutes before he's finished stitching up the older male. He had done a rather sloppy job, but he managed to make the stitches tight enough so that no blood was able to seep from the man's wound which is the only thing that really mattered. "Good job, Angel," Harry praises the boy, planting a kiss onto his head as he takes the boy into his arms.

Louis reaches around the man to grab the bottle of alcohol that he had placed onto the wooden stand beside the couch, opening it up and taking a giant swig of the stuff straight from the bottle. "What happened today?" Hary asks the boy as moves the two of them towards the loveseat where he places the boy onto his lap.

Louis takes another sip from the bottle before he places the cap back onto it and discarding it beside the loveseat they were seated on, he let's out a small sigh before realizing that he needed to answer the man's question. "I found out that my mother has cancer and isn't going to live too much longer," he tells the man, with the words finally leaving his mouth a tear slides down the side of his face.

"Oh no," Harry says after hearing the words, reaching a hand out to wipe at the boy's tears before pulling him towards his chest for comfort.

Edward's eyes widen when he hears the words, realizing how much of a dick he must of been to try and work the boy up after he found out about his mother being severly ill. "Shit," he mutters to himself, mad at himself for being such a shitty boyfriend.

*********

Louis had refused to leave the Alex's side until the man woke up, even after the other three brother's had gotten up to make their way to bed. The boy had insisted to them that having some time alone would do him a ton of good and the three men slowly left him alone rather reluctantly as they made their way up the stairs to bed. When the boy was alone he thought about all of the events that had happened earlier that day and about his mother who was laying in a hospital bed already on her last days of life and he wasn't there for her all of this time while she was going through all of that pain. All he could pray for is that his mother will be strong enough to hold on for just a little while longer so that he could see her one last time before leaving for Japan. 

The boy sat on the loveseat across from the unconscious man on the couch. He had fond a notebook and pen in one of the drawers in the kitchen and was forming his thoughts into words. It was what he used to do throughout high school and college whenever things became a bit too much. He formed his words into a song already thinking up a melody inside of his head as a tear falls down his cheek. The boy quickly wipes the stray tear from his face as he writes down another line onto the paper.

A loud groan pulls the boy away from his thoughts and Louis looks up to see that Alex was finally starting to wake up. The man seemed rather disoriented as he starts to thrash around a bit as he comes into consciousness. The first thing that the man notices is the severe pain in his shoulder and the pounding that was going on inside of his head. Rubbing at his eyes to clear his vision the man tries to sit up on the couch only to let out a groan of pain as he falls right back down onto his back, jostling the wound on his shoulder.

"Don't move!" Louis shouts at the man worriedly. The boy sets down the notebook and pen before he's making his way towards the man, helping the male move a bit so that he's in a more comfortable spot on the couch. "If you move too much you'll rip your stitches," Louis explains to the man as he takes a seat on the living room floor beside the couch, placing his head into the other male's lap. He wanted to be close to the man, but wanted the male to be careful of his shoulder so that was what was going to have to work.