"We went through with the plan today while you and Marcel were in Doncaster," Edward goes on to explain to the boy as he stands by the doorway of the living room, leaning against the frame as he watches the smaller boy worrying over his younger sibling. "We managed to defeat all of my men, but Alex was shot during the mess of it all," the man finshes his explaining and watches as the male turns his tear filled blue eyes onto him.

"And why in the hell haven't you taken him to the hospital?" Louis asks the man angrily, turning all of his anger and frustration from learning about his mother being close to her death bed and now finding one of his boyfriends has gotten shot. Today really wasn't the best day that the boy has ever had, but it could have been a lot worse.

"And what would we have told them?" Edward asks the boy as he slowly stalks his way towards the boy who was knelt by the couch, not liking the tone that the younger male was giving him. "That I was apart of a mob and getting myself out and that my poor younger brother got shot during the battle? How do you think they would react to hearing that, sugar lips?" The man asks the boy, by the time he was finished with his words he's knelt down in front of the boy and staring him down with a challenging look on his face.

"Enough, Edward!" Marcel shouts at his eldest brother as he pushes the male a few inches away from the boy, knowing that having a challenging Edward in his face was the last thing the boy needed after the day that he's had. Edward slowly does as he's told, standing up onto his own two feet and moves away from the boy, but that doesn't stop him from sending the boy a small glare at having to back down from the argument.

Harry doesn't seem to question the scene that happens between the three men too worried about Alex to question why Marcel was being so aggressive with Edward when the male normally wouldn't dare to do such a thing. He makes sure to remember to ask about that later on once they've got Alex sorted out, but for now his older sibling was the top priority. "Louis, you stitched me up when I had tried to kill myself way back in Japan, right?" The male goes to ask the boy, giving the boy a hopeful look.

Louis let's out a sigh at the man's words knowing exactly where this was going. "Yes, but that was only temporary," Louis goes on to tell the man, not knowing if he could actually stitch up the man with how bad his nerves are going haywire after the day that he's had.

"Well you're all we've got, Angel," Harry tells the boy, motioning towards the man on the couch who was slowly losing consciousness due to all of the blood loss.

Louis gives the man a sad look, knowing that he had no other choice but to help the man. Letting out a loud sigh he turns to give Harry a determined look. "I'll need a needle, thread and a pair of scissors as well as a bottle of the strongest alcohol you have," Louis announces to the men around the room as he moves to inspect Alex's wound.

"I'm on it, Dr. Tomlinson," Harry tells the boy, giving him a cheeky salute before he's disappering out of the living room to retrieve the items that the boy had asked for.

"Are you going to clean out the wound with the alcohol?" Marcel asks the boy curiously as he takes a seat beside the boy on the living room floor.

Louis shakes his head as he turns to give the male a shaky smile. "No, the alcohol is for myself not Alex," he tells the male simply, not wanting to explain anymore to the man when he had more important things to think over inside of his head. Like how he was planning on stitching up his boyfriend even though he had never had any on the job training in stitching up wounds.

"Here you go, Angel," Harry announces as he comes back into the living room with the items that the boy had asked for, Louis places the bottle of Jack Daniel's onto the stand beside the sofa as he focus on putting the thread through the needle with shaky hands.