"Ay, that's my girl. Top of the line cheapskate!~"

"I'm doing it so I can fight people."

"Never mind. Go be a sadist like your mother was then..."

"Stop sulking Dad. Please."

"Okay. Oh, and could you go out buy some things for me?"

"Like what?"

"Like a couple screws, bolts, and nails? I need it to fix a couple things in the house."

"Sure. Why not. I'm going out to buy stuff to make dinner anyway."

"Thanks a lot, soldier!~"

"Mhm."

△▼△▼△▼△▼△▼△▼△▼△▼△▼△▼△

I was looking at the meat section when something or someone slammed into me causing me to face plant on the floor.

"NOW LOOK WHAT YOU'VE DOME YOU PIECE OF SHIT! YOU KNOCKED OVER AN INNOCENT GIRL!!!"

"IT'S YOUR FUCKING FAULT FOR THROWING ME OLD HAG!!"

"WHAT DID YOU JUST CALL ME?!?! AND GET OFF OF THE POOR GIRL YOU'RE PROBABLY SUFFOCATING HER WITH YOUR FAT ASS!!!"

"WHY THE FUCK DID YOU EVEN BRING ME HERE WOMAN??"

"BECAUSE I THOUGHT WE COULD USE A LITTLE BONDING TIME YOU UNGRATEFUL PIECE OF SHIT!!"

"SHUT UP YOU BITCH!!"

"OH SO I'M A BITCH NOW? SO THAT MAKES YOU A SON OF A BITCH!!!"

"SHUT UP!!"

A short-haired ash-blonde woman with helped me stand up.

"I am so sorry about that! My son didn't know where he was going and he's kind of blind. Are you okay? He hit you pretty hard."

"FUCK YOU TOO!!!"

"Ah no, it's okay miss. I'm fine."

"Thank goodness. Oh, I'm Mitsuki Bakugou by the way and that's my stupid son Katsuki."

"My name is Shiro Hagane."

"What a cool name! White steel right?"

"Yes."

"Where have I heard that name before..."

"MOM LET'S GO ALREADY!!!'

"OKAY, YOU IMPATIENT LITTLE SHIT!! It was nice talking to you dear but I have to go now."

"Goodbye miss, I hope we meet again."

"OI YOU OLD HAG HURRY UP I HAVE SOMETHING TO DO WITH MY FRIENDS!!!"

"WHAT FRIENDS KATSUKI?!?! ALL OF THEM ARE SCARED OF YOU AND ONLY HANG OUT WITH YOU BECAUSE YOU SCARE THEM SHITLESS!!! AND WHY CAN'T YOU BE AS POLITE AS HER HUH??? RESPECT ME A LITTLE KATSUKI!!!! I AM YOUR MOTHER FOR ALL MIGHTS SAKE!!"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP WE'RE IN PUBLIC!!"

"AWWW IS LITTLE KATSUKI EMBARRASSED WHAT A GIRL THINKS OF HIM??? WELL TOO BAD!!!"

"HEY, YOU! RUN WHILE YOU CAN!! AND DON'T THINK OF TELLING ANYONE WHAT JUST HAPPENED OR ELSE!!"

"She's already gone KATSUKI."

"SHUT UP MOM!!"

△▼△▼△▼△▼△▼△▼△▼△▼△▼△▼△

Mitsuki realized something while cooking in her kitchen.

"Oh, I forgot to ask her what her quirk was. Oh well. I get the feeling I'll see her again."

△▼△▼△▼△▼△▼△▼△▼△▼△▼△▼△

"Dad I'm home."

"Welcome back kid! Did you get the stuff I asked for?"

"Yes here."

"You even know my favourite brands.... I'M SO TOUCHED!"

"Dad don't cry."

"I'M NOT CRYING. I'M SWEATING THROUGH MY EYES!! IT'S HOT IN HERE! TURN ON THE AC!!"

"Okay."

"Also did anything happen in the store?"

"I met a nice woman. She and her son fight a lot from what I saw. Why?"

"You have a little scratch on your arm there."

"Ah, don't worry about it. It's small."

"But how'd you get it?"

"Her son pissed her off and she threw him in my direction. When he hit me I face planted on the floor."

"WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK!? HOW ARE YOU SO CALM??? SHIRO ARE YOU FUCKING OKAY?!?!"

"Yes."

"NO WAY IN HELL YOU ARE!!! SIT DOWN- WAIT NO LIE DOWN RIGHT NOW!"

I spent the rest of the day lying down. Well strapped down to my bed. Father's orders.

△▼△▼△▼△▼△▼△▼△▼△▼△▼△▼△

Hello, Cerulean here. This is my first story in 2 years since I took a long break from writing so criticism is appreciated to help me improve my writing.

Updates will be random until I feel confident enough about my story to make updates official on certain days. Also, my standards for each chapter is 1000-1500 words. So this story may take me a while to write.

Thanks for reading, I appreciate it. Y'all can find me on Quotev @ Ceruleanwrites

- Cerulean セルリアン