She only has a few years to live.

Jeongguk isn't the type of person either that just provided without getting something in return.

2:17 PM

Jeongguk and Rosie got on a date after the hospital conference, they moved to a restaurant, with astonishing things inside, glistening, and elegant utensils together with the unspeakable meal name.

The two busy slicing their steak with caramel sauce and a side of garnish. When Rosie peeks at him with a soft smile, He just gleamed awkwardly.

Jeongguk nods, like nothing special, He can't foresee what's the dilemma with her, I mean, everything about her says embodiment. Her shiny curly hair, black tantalizing eyes, cute button nose, complete set of pearl teeth, and lastly her curves that a fucking bonus.

Like God cultivated her without a deficiency, except her lifeline, of course.

Too bad, too bad for her, she's an angel. "Jeongguk, Mother and Father pushing the wedding date-" The lady broadened her eyes seeing Jeongguk who's eyes akin to an owl.

Jeongguk let out a muffling sound, punching his chest a little, like a bit of chunk reach into his lungs. "No no no, oh God no. Rosie. We've talked about this, marriage is not my thing. I am- not, You know? I am not ready for these talks right?" He says, hand looking for a handkerchief to wipe his mouth.

Rosie nibbles her lips, giving the nearest napkin, handing it to Jeongguk who accepted it eventually.

"Rosie, you know that talk is very annoying, I am starting to get pissed so stop it." Jeongguk eyes didn't stop even if he saw the tears coming from the latter eyes.

"I'm just following them? Don't you have any feelings for me?" Her girlfriend asked, voice lacing with a lot of emotions as She put down her knife. "Even for the sake of my happiness Babe? We've been dating for so long-"

"We aren't dating until the next months ago, like six or four?" Rosie whiffs heavily, deterring herself from crying. "As I was saying. I won't marry anybody, we can be.. together but the idea of marriage is not my thing, its something I could've to imagine." The lady nods, gripping Jeongguk's hands.

"And you know, we can't be that happy either, You are sick, You cannot carry a pup which is very... disappointing. I'm a true blood, I need someone who can carry my bloodline." Rosie was beyond hurts, She keeps on uttering profanity to herself for being weak all her life.

"We can adopt, I do charity events and fundraiser Jeongguk, we can help kids and adopt one if you like." Jeongguk wipes his face frustratedly as he sighs, forgetting that there is a portion of food in front of them.

"That is not the issue, Rosie-ah, the issue is, you cannot give what I want! You can't bear a child! I want something for me to be proud of!" Jeon did not notice the raise of his own voice, people around them started to ruckus about them knowing how VIP they are. "Look, I - I don't want to fight this over and over again because I might say something I shouldn't have-"

"Please don't break up with me, my parents would be very disappointed." Rosie pushes her seat, as she kneels on the ground begging for Jeongguk to stay. "I- please i will do anything just don't do that." She cried.