One:- She Saved Me

~Justin's point of view~

RING!!!!

Yes! School's finally over! I can get away from this hell hole! I was the first one to get out of class. The earlier I get out, the better the feeling of not getting beat up/teased by.

Phew! No one's out the hallway yet. I quickly slammed my locker shut and ran outside. I saw the opened gate in my sight. I instantly smiled of relief.

Before I could even take one step, I was pushed and fell to the ground on my shoulder. I swear it would've broke. I heard snickers and laughter. I knew who pushed me instantly. David.

I cringed at the sight of him and his friends as they tower above me. I tried to get up but in return, he pushed me back down even harder this time.

I groaned in pain as he bent down to my level. He grabbed me by my shirt and pulled my face close to his. "I got a frigging 'B' for my essay and I specifically demanded you to make it an 'A'!!! Why can't you take a simple hint?!?!!" He snapped before kicking me in the gut.

I felt tears dripping from my eyes. But, I held it in to avoid being kicked again. "Aww, is the weird little dork gonna cry?" David whined in a 3 year old voice.

I ignored his comment in trying to get up but he refused. So, he punched me with all his might causing me to feel that my jaw might be broken. I wanted to burst out crying right there, right then.

I decided to tell them it's enough. I hated all of this constant bullying. It's driving me to the edge. I can't stand this. My mom even knows about this but she kept on telling me to stay strong.

So, now I'mma build up all my courage and say it to them. I inhaled and, "Q-Quit i-it . . .". Well, not what I expected for it to come out. They stared at me for a moment and soon burst out in laughter.

I'm gonna be humiliated even more now. Thanks a lot, Justin. Note the sarcasm. David scoffed. "What a wimp." He spoke as I watched him lifted his fist up, preparing to punch me.

I tightly shut my eyes, getting prepared to be knocked out. Why am I feeling no pain? I heard gasps. That's when I immediately opened my eyes.

I found a someone's shadow above me. I looked up to find David groaning in pain as he rolls on the ground. I slowly looked up to find . . . . Darielle Jones?!

Was she the one who stopped him?! How?! "That's enough for today." She spoke for the first time in years! Everyone gasped as she did. The first time she ever entered this school, no one has ever heard her voice!

I heard the students whispering. "She . . . She punched him?! How?" I froze. She punched him? How did she do it?! Wait, scratch that. How CAN she do it?!

I glanced at David. His cheek is bruised badly and his teeth looked crooked! Wha-? I noticed her turn around and her face was down staring hard at me.

I saw her lifting her hand out. I cringed but then realized that she was extending it out. "Come." She whispered. My breath hitched. What if she hurts me?

"I won't hurt you." She spoke making me widen my eyes in surprised. Did she . . . read my mind? I looked at her then glanced at her hand before hesitantly taking it.

When I got to my feet, I cringed at the pain. Instead of letting me go, she held my hand and puts it over her and the other arm around my waist. I'm a guy so, I practically weigh more than her and she can carry me?

I felt blood dripping out from my lip and a cut on my cheek. I was severely injured. Even if it was a few kicks and punches. My body can't stand the pressure.

= = = = = = = = = =

We both took the bus to my house since both of us didn't have cars. My mom can't afford it and I don't know about Darielle. The whole ride, non of us said a word and didn't even 'Thank' her!

I decided to say it to her. I didn't want to be rude. I rubbed my neck, nervously before saying, "Th-Thanks." I said almost whisper-like. I glanced at her.

She tilt her head to the side and I would've sworn that I saw her grin. She sighed softly. "It's fine. We'll take you home for you to rest." She told. I've just noticed how angelic her voice sounded.

WHAT?! Snap out of it!!! I guess David punched me too hard. Then, the bus break causing us to realized that we've reached our destination. I saw Darielle got up and I quickly followed her.

I told her where my house was. In the end, we reached there. I stared at it. My house is just average, nothing major. "Well, let's go." Darielle spoke as she walked ahead of me.

I gasp and jogged up to the front door. I didn't want my mom to see me like this. I can't bear at how she will react to this. "Don't worry. Just go." She spoke.

I can't help but feel calm at her words and how she says it. It makes me feel like I could go through problems calmly. I sighed and took a deep breath as I held up my fist towards the door.

Here goes nothing . . .

==========

Hey! This story was on Quotev and I've decided to post it on Wattpad.

Hope you guys like it :)

Follow, Vote, Comment & Shout out.