4

I sat in the office of my record label while my team spoke.

"You need to put out a break-up statement. It's not looking good for you or Everett's reputation without one." Kate spoke

I grabbed my phone and began writing.

"His team is speaking with him right now, they both should be posted at noon our time." She continued

I looked over at the clock, it was 11:55 am.

But sure enough, when the clock hit noon both of the posts went up.

We have decided to break up. The split was mutual and in the best interest of both of us. We both wish each other the best moving forward.

I felt like I just signed divorce paper.

I sighed, "I have a yoga class in an hour, thanks for everything today. I'm so ready for tour."

Then I left before hearing anything anyone else had to say.

As soon as I stepped outside, I was swarmed by paparazzi.

Did Everett cheat on you?

Did you cheat on Everett?

What's your relationship with Nolan?

I stayed silent as I got in my car and drove to my yoga class.

For an hour, I got to focus on myself and just that moments and get to a sense of peace.

Plus, it was a good excuse to shop at Lululemon.

When I walked back into my apartment, I saw someone I wasn't expecting.

Well, people.

"Hey." I greeted Nolan and Justin

"You look sweaty." Justin commented

I hung up my keys and then sat on the couch, "Just left yoga."

"That sounds fun." Drew grinned

"What are y'all doing here?" I asked them

Nolan looked at me, "Y'all?"

"I'm from North Carolina." I explained

"Yeah, she's a southern belle." Drew commented

Justin began to speak, "We were just in the area, bored, looking for something to do."

"We can go to that bowling place." Nolan suggested

"Yes! That would be so much fun." Drew immediately approved

I got up from the couch, "I'm gonna go take a quick shower then."

I walked into my room, showered, fixed my hair, put on some quick makeup, changed into a vintage t-shirt with jean shorts, and I grabbed a jean jacket on the way out.

We ended up all just ubering there.

It wasn't too crowded which was good and this place had private bowling rooms.

I, of course, ended up beating everyone's ass, because, well I was Grier Johnson.

"Were you apart of a bowling league in North Carolina too?" Nolan asked me as we sat on the couch eating pizza

I laughed, "No."

"Why are you staring?" I asked him after a few moments

"You make it hard not to." He smirked

-

Everett's POV

I opened my phone to Instagram as I sat in an Uber.

And of course, that was the first thing I saw on my explore page. Her with that guy.

I closed out the app and shoved my phone into my pocket.

"You good dude?" Sammy asked me

I nodded, "Yeah, just ready to party."

"Alright, bro. We're gonna get hella hoes tonight." Sammy smirked

I gave him a look as we pulled up to the club, "Let's see about that."

Mission accomplished.

It wasn't that hard.

Especially not after you bought them a few drinks and you've had a few yourself.

Then you flattered them up, next thing you know they're grinding on you, then you end up in a hotel room together, but before they can even take off your pants your mind just flips to the only person that ever mattered.

Then you flip out and kick them out.

Smash a few things, punch a few pillows, and then look in the mirror crying wondering what you'd become and where you went wrong.

But all it took for me was a pencil and paper to make that pain go away, at least temporarily.

Miss FamousOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara