➹열일곱

Haechan arrived at the studio, only to see Mark and Kihyun talking. Haechan would hate to admit it but just looking at mark made his heart ache so he instantly walked to his makeup artist to get ready.

-

Haechan got through the photo shoot and Mark didn't attempt to bother the younger, he didn't even mutter a single "hi".

Haechan exited the studio making his way over to his car that was parked not too far from the building. He was standing in front of his car door trying to fetch his car keys until...

"D-Donghyuck," Haechan froze, he was scared to turn around and look at the man who broke his heart.

"Please talk to me..."

"W-Why should I?" Haechan finally turned around to see Mark on the verge of tears.

"Please."

And that's when Haechan broke .

All of the

Anger

Sadness

Anxiety

Heartbreak

Spewing of out from the younger as if he were an volcano.

He looked into mark's eyes, feeling tears forming in his own eyes.

"YOU BROKE UP WITH ME! YOU LEFT ME ON THE SIDEWALK CRYING! IT SEEMED AS IF YOU DIDN'T CARE, MARK! AND TO THINK YOU ACTUALLY DEVELOPED FEELINGS, REAL FEELINGS LIKE I DID. I liked you... I liked you a lot! You could even say I loved you, you made me the happiest human being alive, Mark! your smile, your laugh, the sparkle in your eyes whenever you free styled or sang for me, the warmth of your hand in mine, everything about you made me feel warm and fuzzy inside because I was in fucking love with you and you threw that away! You threw my feelings,my happiness, my heart away and broke up with me on the sidewalk in front of my house! What more do you want from me, Mark. You- You," The younger was full on sobbing now, struggling to breathe.

"You broke my heart, Mark"

Mark watched as Haechan, a few tears slipping from his own eyes as he watched the boy he loves crumble due to his own foolishness. He couldn't help but pull the younger into a hug.

"I do have feelings for you, I always have. I've always loved you since the day we had our first photo shoot together, Donghyuck. you mean the world to me and it wasn't my choice to break up with you. My manager found out I was spending more time with you instead of practicing and forced me to, Channie. I swear, I would never break your heart purposely. I'm in love with you." Mark said while sniffling.

Haechan stood still, trying to process all he was hearing but before he could process everything Mark was holding him arms length away looking into his eyes. The look in Mark's eyes made Haechan feel something. Something he had felt before and liked. He felt in love all over again. Before he knew it Mark's lips were pressed against his (a/n: i'm horrible at writing kissing scenes, sorry 😔) Haechan eventually came to his senses and kissed back, resulting in Mark pulling away and smiling at him.

"And I'll do anything to show my love and make you happy, Lee Donghyuck"

-

this broke my heart... but hey hyuck is blonde now :')

ya girl,

alexia