BabyMomma

King

Kia's Picture In The Mm

"Wassup Baby" I Said To Deja As She Walked On The Porch . I Was Playing With Kj (His Son, He Had With Kia) Outside . "Mmmhm , Wassup . I Saw Yo Baby Momma At The Strip Club" "Okay.... And ? Why You At The Strip Club While You Pregnant With My Baby ?" I Followed Her Inside The House , Holding K.j On My Side.

"Ummm , Because I Can . You Let Kia Go There While She Was Pregnant" Damn . She Pisses Me Off With This Shit . Always On Kia Dick , Like Damnnn . The Girl Ain Worried Bout Yo Ass So STFU.

"Why You Always Worrying About The Damn Girl Deja . She Just My Baby Momma . She Ion Care Bout You" "Yeah , That's All She Is , A Baby Momma" "Shit That's All You Bout To Be Too" I Mumbled.

Deja Head Turned Around Hella Fast , "Nigga Tf Yo Nappy Head Ass Just Said" I Didn't Answer Her , I Walked Off To Go Put K.j To Sleep. Deja Was Right Behind My Ass Too . "King What Did Your Ass Say " She Yelled . "Mane , Shutup You Gon Wake Up My Son"

"Tell Me What You Said And I'll Shutup" "Damn , You So Aggy Deja . I Said All You Gon Be Is A Baby Momma Keep Fucking Around With Me" "Might Not Even Be Yo Baby . So Stfu" She Mumbled But Not Good Enough Cause I Still Heard Her.

That Shit Just Made Me Mad , Like A Nigga Beyond Heated. Why In The Blue Fuck Would She Say That ??? "You Wanna Repeat Yo Self" I Said Walking Towards Her , She Backed Up Into The Wall. "I-i-i Ain Say Nothing Baby " Her Hands , Were Placed On My Chest. Pushing Me Back , So I Couldn't Get Any Closer. I Just Left Her Ass Right There.

See Shit Like That Pisses Me Off . I Understand Why She Said It Doee , Cause I Shouldaa Never Said What I Said. But Still You Ion Say NO Shit Like That. I Really Want That To Be My Child . If That Baby Not Mine.... I Might Cry -.- . Real Nigga Tears

Deja Walked Out The Bathroom , Only In My Shirt , & Her Hair Was All Out . This Would Be The Time Where I'd Fuck The Shit Outta Her . (P.s It Is Good To Fuck While Your Pregnant Because It Opens Up The Cervix More)

But I Just Left Her Alone , I Could Tell She Was Sad The Way She Was Walking Round The Room . "Baby" Deja Said , I Stayed Quiet . "Please Say Something To Me , I'm Sorry . I Should've Never Said That" I Ignored Her Again . "Ugh" Deja Stormed Out The Room Slamming The Door. Probably Waking Up K.j

As I Walked Towards K.j Room, My Phone Started To Ring. The Caller I.D Showed Kia's Name. "Hello" "Uhhh , I'm On My Way To Yo House . Have My Baby Ready Nigga" "Girl Don't Be Talking To Me Like That , Before I Do Something To That Ass" Little Did I Know Deja Was Standing Right Behind Me, Looking Mad As Hell.

"Aye , Call Me When You Outside" "I'm Outside Now. Hurry Yo Ass Up" I Laughed And Shook My Head. Grabbing K.j And His Belongings .

I Put K.j Inside His Car Seat And Closed The Door , Walking Over To Kia's Side . "What I Told You Bout Talking To Me Like That? " "Boy Shutup , I'm Not Funna Play With You Tonight. Yo Ol'Lady Gon Get Mad.....But I Heard She Pregnant " I Rolled My Eyes . "You Act Like A Female" Kia Said. We Laughed

K.j Started To Cry , Kia Turned Around In Her Seat , Which Means Her Ass Was Facing Me. I Squeezed It , Then Slapped It. "Owwee Kiing" She Moaned "Ooooh , I Still Got That Magic Touch"

I Turned Around , And Deja Was Walking Outside With All Her Stuff In Her Hand " Oohh Wifey Leaving" "Ight , Bye Kia . Ima Talk To You Later" She Nodded And Backed Out Of My Driveway. "Deja Where You Going " I Followed Behind Her , She Was Walking Towards My Momma House .

"Obviously , You Ion Want Me Here. I Told Yo Ass I Was Sorry. But Nooo, That's Not Good Enough. AND Yo Ass Over There Flirting With Yo Baby Momma." She Yelled , Pushing Me. "Calm Down Baby . I Wasn't Flirting"

"OH Sooo Now You Saying I'm Lien?" She Dropped All Her Shit On The Floor. It's Like 3 In The Morning And Her Ass Wanna Call A Scene. "I Saw Yo ass With My Own Two Eyes . King I'm Not Playing With You. One Minute We All Lovey Dovey , Next Minute We Fighting ." "That's Yo Fault"

"Okay King , Whatever ." She Started Picking Up Her Stuff And Walking Again. "Deja Stop , Please Stay With Me Tonight" She Ignored Me. Just Like I Did Her.

I Picked Her Ass Up , And Carried Her Inside The House. "PUT ME DOWN NIGGA" The Fuck She Thought This Was .She Ain Leaving Me. NO Time Soon. I Dropped Her Down On The Couch & Sat On Her . My Phone Started Going Off.

"Who Tf Texting You At This Time" Her Head Shot Up At Me , I Mushed Her Softly . And Pulled Out My Phone. It Was A Text Message From Kia & My Mom .

Kia - "Come See Me , I Miss You. Yo Ol'Lady Ain Gotta Know "

Momma -" I Know Yo Ass Up , Come To My House Tomorrow. We Having A Lil Get Together"

"Sooo Who Was It" "Nobody Baby , Just My Momma Telling Us To Come Over Tomorrow" "Ohhhh , I'm Funna Go To Sleep"' She Pushed Me On The Floor Then , Ran Upstairs . I Got Up Off The Floor And Chased After Her.

"Open The Door Deja" "NO , Yo Ass Sleeping On The Couch" "This My House" "I Don't Give A Fuck , Take Yo Punk Ass Downstairs And Sleep On The Couch" Tuh , I Grabbed My Shoes And Keys Then Left .

"Hello?" "Wassup Baby" "Open The Door I'm Outside"

Amber

"Diamond Tf You Doing Here ?"