2: The Cookie

You sigh and check your watch. It's been 15 minutes and you still haven't got to order your cookie yet. 'Well, let's be fair- it's a new and improved type of cookie, so I guess that's why it's so busy.' You think to yourself. Your next in line, and there's a small girl in front of you. Even though she's short, you can tell she's your age. "Can I please order... the cookie." She says. You stifle a giggle. It's the way she said it, like it would save the world. She gets her cookie and sits down at a table by herself. You order yours and a few minutes later, it's ready. You look around and see there's no tables. You question going outside, but it's raining heavily. That's when you see the girl from earlier, sitting at a table still by herself, with a chair in front of her. "Hi, can I sit here? Everywhere else is full..." you say. She looks up and blushes. "S-sure..." you sit down and introduce yourself. "Well, I'm Y/N. And you are?..." She mumbles something. You barely make out your name. "Sorry could you repeat that?" She shoots you a furious look and says something. You can make out "nice to meet cha. I'm..."
"Sorry I didn't catch tha..."
"HELLO! I'M C/N, HAPPY NOW!" She tries to shout but it comes out a mere squeak. She blushes and whispers a "sorry" and a "I have anger issues...". You smile and start a conversation, accepting her apology.
_______10 mins later______
"I really must get back- thanks for keeping me company, Y/N." C/N stands up and turns around, her face dropping when she saw the rain. You stand up and offer her a ride. C/N whirls round and squeaks, "OMG! You would do that?! Your sooooooo kind, thank you, thank you, thank you!!!"
She tries to give you a big hug, but can only reach your middle. You pay her head awkwardly. You actually had to peel her from you. When you got outside and started walking to the car, she smiled and said, "[Insert car type/model here] is my favourite car."
"Well you'll be pleased that's type of car I have."
You look at her and your met with the biggest, cheesiest smile you've ever seen. You get to the car and she hops in. Your both soaked, so you turn on the heating. She gives you her house number. When you are about 30 mins away, she falls asleep. 'Omigosh she's so sweet when she sleeps!" You squeal.
_______Time Skeep_______
You get to C/N's house. Her mother is outside, worried. She's happy to see you carrying her daughter. C/N's mother invites you and you share a long chat. Eventually she brings up that her daughters a lesbian, and you say you are too. Her mother smiles and says she would like it if you became her girlfriend. You smile and say,
"We'll see."

---------------End
Thanks for reading!
Word Count: 507