Unseen Flash Fiction Contest-CLOSED

Please note: I ran this contest for 4 months and now have ended it. Thank you to all who have participated and please enjoy the winning stories posted in the following chapters!

Welcome to the Unseen Flash Fiction Writing Contest page! 

If you loved Unseen and wish you could immerse yourself further into the story, now is your opportunity.  Each month I will host an Unseen-themed writing contest here within the chapters of the story.

At the beginning of the month, I will post a chapter in which I give a writing prompt.  Contest participants will be asked to write a very short story based on that writing prompt.  You may be asked to write about the characters in Unseen, or on some theme that plays off of the story somehow. 

Your story must be submitted to me via Private Message, and must be no longer than the 2000 characters that are allowed for a single PM.  Participants will have from the 1st of the month until the 15th to submit their story.  A winner and up to three runners-up will be announced the last week of the month.  That month's guest judge will determine the winner.

In the next chapter, I will list contest rules.

If the idea for this contest appeals to you, please consider voting for this chapter and/or leaving a comment so that I can see what the interest level may be.  Thank you!