Chapter 2 Who was that guy on the phone?

All day in school i have been wondering about who was that guy on the phone. It couldn't be anyone from this school because no one knows about superheroes but then i thought of something, there was a new boy in my class. He said he was from Vancouver. I don't know his name yet. So i listened to the teacher doing the attendance and see if the new boy would say here. The teacher said "Lili" Lili said here. "Josh" Josh said here. "Olivia" I said here. The list went on and on but finally, "Cole" the new boy said here. The bell rang so i checked my schedule and it says we have science next. When we got into class i sat down in the front row. The teacher took attendance again and then she started talking what we will be doing today. She said we will be doing a project that involves two people and has to be done at the end of the month. I was excited that i could be partners with Lili but the teacher said she would pick the partners for us. The teacher said "Lili and Josh are partners, Karry and Sam and partners" the list went on and on and then "Olivia and.... Oh i never thought this would happen. Olivia and Cole." Then i screamed in the middle of the class "Wait! What! This can't happen."

The teacher said "No complaining" then Lili said in kinda a mean voice "Yeah Olivia, no complaining" then Lili and Josh laughed. For the first time ever i felt like a loser. So then i decided to pretend i didn't know who the new boy was. I said to the teacher "Who is Cole anyway" and then  the teacher replied "He is the kid in the back of the class with the black hair and the beanie and black eyes. He is kinda emo and he doesn't talk a lot because he's nobody to care about." Then Josh said "Yeah he's a loser and i heard he has a bad dad. Oh and i also heard he has anger issues. Right Cole?!" Cole started to talk "Dont say that or else" but then Josh said  "Its true and hes not strong he's weak. Cole go ahead and tell me what the or else is." Cole gets up from his seat and goes to Josh and Josh stands up. Josh says "Or else what?" Then Cole said "Or else this" Cole punched Josh in the face and he fell to the ground. Josh got back up and Cole started to beat Josh up. The teacher came rushing over to Cole and she pushed Cole away from Josh. Josh said "He's a monster! He really is a monster just like his no good dad is!" Then over the loudspeaker the principal says "Cole Jones please come down to the principal's office immediately."  I kinda felt bad for him because i'm the one who kinda started it by pretending to not know who he was and now he's going to the principal's office because of me. At lunch i see Cole walking through the hallway, behind him was a guy and he looked like he could be his dad. Like i said, i felt bad for him so i got up from my seat and ran out of the cafeteria to talk to Cole. I ran up to Cole and said "I'm sorry. It's my fault that the class started to talk about u." He stared at me with a straight  face but that face turned into a smile. I smiled back at him and he said "It's not your fault it's all my fault, don't blame it all on yourself." Then those smiles turned into laughs.