Romans 5:8

"But God commandeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us." Have you ever sat down to think how amazing your God is? There's your God and there's a devil. Do you see that difference? The difference between YOUR God and A devil? Have you ever noticed the effort it takes to please the devil? And how little effort it takes to please God? Have you ever noticed how unsatisfied you are with earthly things? You know why you're unsatisfied? Because those earthly things are run by the devil. You will have eternal satisfaction with God. All it takes to please God is to say "yes." All you have to do is love Him. You spend your whole life trying to please the devil and that will never be enough, but you are always enough for the Lord. God loves us, eternally. Forever. That's a really long time. In this verse, you see how great our Lord is. Because of His love for us... He died for us! You may not realize it, but thats a huge deal. Think about it. Would you die the most painful death for a world of people who don't like you? For thousands of people who don't accept you? You wouldn't. Would you? God did that. Because of His love for us. For a world on sinners.