||Chapter 01||

1 week later:

"Dad the agency are sending in a bodyguard for Randhir and he should be here any minute." Abhijeet said sitting beside his dad on the breakfast table. Just then they heard the tapping of shoes on the staircase. Both of them looked up to see the rebel of the house coming down.

"Randhir come and have breakfast with us." Abhijeet said.

"Not interested to have food with those who have their hands painted in blood. You carry on." Randhir said taking an apple from the table but Vidyut caught his hand.

"First of all this is not your USA that you will do whatever you want. There are some rules to be followed here. So behave like an heir should behave. And second you can't talk to us like this." Vidyut said.

"Oh really. Why can't I talk to you like this? Yaa right. Because you are The Vidyut Shekhawat. The Brand. The Celebrity. The person who killed my mom and dad." Randhir said smirking knowing where it hurts the most.

"Your father was my son too. Do you know what are you even speaking?" Vidyut asked raging in anger.

"Yes I know what I am speaking. You killed off your son and his wife for your ego and this idiotic pride. You are a criminal." Randhir spoke, equally in anger.

"That was an accident Randhir Shekhawat. And what for are you sulking? I gave you this name, fame and everything you want right under your feet. This tag of Shekhawat is something that everyone fears here. Everything that you have got today is because I decided to bring you away from your parents. Your parents decided to ditch me and get married off and they thought I won't get to know. They actually underestimated me. I was raged. Completely. But then I decided to give your father a chance when I heard of you. But that foolish man was too blind in love. So what would have I done? They had to die. Whether it be accident or some other means. So you better stop complaining. Because today everything you have got is because of me and my decision orelse you too would have been turned into ashes along with your parents." Vidyut said in a fit of rage.

"And I regret not having died with my parents in that accident." Randhir said and stromed out of there. But as he reached the main door he collided with someone and fell down on the floor with someone on top of him.

"What the heck?" Randhir said as some silky tresses fell on his face but what he saw next mesmerised him. As she lifted her hair, her face became visible. Those lips of hers were something that caught his attention.

"Such beautiful lips" Randhir said in a trance and as these words slipped from his mouth her eyes widened.

"Pervert." She murmured and got up thus breaking his trance.

Before Randhir could even say anything, Vidyut and Abhijeet joined them seeing the commotion.

"Yes who are you?" Abhijeet asked.

"I am from the agency you had called yesterday morning. I am Sanyukta Agarwal, Randhir Singh Shekhawat's bodyguard." The girl said and Randhir's eyes widened.

"What? Are you freaking nuts? You are my bodyguard. One who herself need bodyguards for herself will guard me. No ways. These hands of yours are better at cooking not at holding guns. Get lost." Randhir said.

"Mr Abhijeet Shekhawat I am here on your insistence. So only you say then I will leave." Sanyukta said ignoring Randhir completely which instantly added to Randhir's anger.

"Yes.... But how will you guard Randhir? I mean......." Abhijeet said.

"Just because I am a girl doesn't mean I am not eligible for this post. I need one chance. Just one and I will prove how efficient I am." Sanyukta said.

"Ok then girl tag along me. Today I will see how efficient you are. 1 day and you will on your knees begging to leave I promise." Randhir said edging close to her.

"Challenge accepted." Sanyukta said, that sparkle in her eyes clearly visible.