{Chapter Twelve}

||Kailela||

As I pulled back into the gym parking lot, I seen Gelo sitting by himself looking hella mad. Melo and the boys were talking but when he seen my car he did some type of handshake. But Gelo mad ass just up and got in the backseat, not saying bye to anybody.

Kailela- Well Damn nigga. You that mad?

Gelo- Yeah, She always sayin stupid shit when she know damn well you only like Melo ugly ass out of all of us.

Melo- Fuck you. Nigga you got the face of a polar bear with Down syndrome.

Gelo- That's why yo dumbass jumped out the golf carts Dad got.

I just had to laugh at that. These niggas were full on arguing for what? That was my main question.

Melo- Least I ain't no damn criminal.

Oh...Well Damn. It went that far.

Kailela- You know what, Let's change the subject before I end up going to hell for laughing at that.

That made the two of them laugh. As I was heading back to the dorms, these niggas thought it was okay to have all my damn windows down.

Gelo- It's hella hot in here. Lela how do you do this?

Melo- Her ass got all the air blowing on her. If you don't share some fuckin air woman.

Kailela- I ain't gotta share shit. This is my car.

Gelo- Who got it for you? Me and Don. So shut up.

We had pulled up to Gelo's dorm place or whatever it's called. Him and Melo did some sort of damn handshake before he left.

Melo- So what do you wanna do?

Kailela- Sleep. Honestly.

I felt him put his hand on my thigh and slowly move up and look at me.

Melo- You sure?

Yes nigga, I'm fuckin sure.

Kailela- Melo. We are not doing this in a car.

Melo- Why not? You act like we haven't done worse. You remember in high school?

Kailela- Yes, And I don't want a repeat. That was disturbing.

Melo- If you say so. I know I had fun.

Rolling my eyes, I pulled out the parking lot and started driving back to my dorm.

Kailela- Are you spending the night at my place?

Melo- Why else would I have not left with him?

Kailela- I'll slap you white.

He looked at me in confusion and I blankly stared at him, keeping my expression.

||Lonzo||

Right now I was with Kyle and Ingram. I'm not sure what we were doing. But I know it was really fuckin fun. But we were interrupted when Gelo called.

Lonzo- What the hell do you want from me?

Gelo- Should I break up with Izzy?

Lonzo- Where is this coming from?

Gelo- We had an argument earlier because she always thinks Kailela and I are doing something when clearly she likes Melo.

Lonzo- Weren't Izzy and Kailela close when she was still in high school?

Gelo- That's my point. But now that Lela's grown up, she doesn't want me hanging around her since she's "fast".

Lonzo- Now fast, Would Be Kadence. But that's none of my buisness. We've known Kailela all her life, but Izzy since like, when you started high school.

Gelo- So you think I should break up with her?

Lonzo- Do whatever makes you happy bro.

Gelo- Ight. Thanks Bro.

{GUESS WHO'S BACK?? ITS YA GIIIRRRLLL. THIS WAS SHORT BECAUSE IM TIRED ASF BUT I MISSED YALL. THANKS FOR 800 FOLLOWERS. LETS GET TO 900!!!}