[Chapter Five] "Partying?"

||LiAngelo||

The boys and I were gonna get Melo and Kailela back together. Everybody but Melo, Izzy, Denise, My parents, and Her mom knew about the plan. Everybody liked them together. Melo was happier with her.

Kory- How are we gonna get through with this, When she hasn't said a word to anybody but y'all?

Kadence- Honestly.

Don- To be fair, Kadence you did sleep with Melo, and none of you tried to talk to her after the wedding.

Kory- I was mad.

Kadence- That was a one time thing!! Why can't anybody just let it go.

Calayzhia- You are with me though. I used to date ya sister. Remember that.

Kadence- I hate you guys. Know that.

Eli- We love you too.

Don- Oh Wait. We can get her friends to help too. They have nothing better to do anyways.

We were all in Eli and I's dorm room. Just plotting and shit. I'd texted Parker and they were on their way.

||Kailela||

There was this Frat party going on tonight. I was going with some of my guy friends because Parker, Serenity, and Saige had other plans.

On the bright side, Zo was here. He was he only one I talked too besides Gelo.
Donyea was with me too. I was looking like a whole ass snack too.

Kailela- Boy why you here?

Lonzo- I ain't missing no party.

Kailela- Wow.

I was sitting on this little island thingy with Zo. We were getting lit as hell just sitting there together. The kid who's party this was, went on Instagram live.

Kailela- How's you and Denise?

Zo- Right now we're split up. Personal issues.

Kailela- Really?? Wow. I never would've thought that you two you break up.

Zo- You should be the one talking. We thought you and Melo would last forever.

Kailela- Sadly, That didn't happen.

Zo- I remember when I came out with his song, Yo ass knew the whole song.

Kailela- Still do.

Speaking of his songs, Get Off came on. I knew all the words, and it's pretty sad. Both of us started getting hype, and stood up on the island, rapping.

Our handshake was on beat too. Kalvin was recording us. I remember I was in this damn video.

||LiAngelo||

We'd finished coming up with a plan, so now everybody was back in here. The only people missing were Zo and Melo.

Serenity- Bruh. I'm missing the first party of the year.

Parker- Maan. Only selected people knew the address.

Saige- Well, Kalvin went live. We can watch that.

Serenity- Bet.

She hooked up her phone to my tv and went on Kalvin's Instagram. The camera was on him and I heard Zo's song Get Off was on. Everybody was rapping.

Kalvin- Yooo. These niggas got a whole ass handshake to the fuckin beat.

He flipped the camera, and I seen Zo and Kailela on the island table, lit as hell. They was doing a handshake to the "Aye Woah Yah" part and hyping each other up. Walking closer, they were rapping together into the camera.

Somebody commented "Lemme get a friendship like that 😭".

Eli- So Zo can get the location, and he doesn't even go here.

................

This time, Zo had went live,and it was like almost midnight. The camera was on his ugly ass.

Zo- Yoo. This is why you don't let exes anywhere near alcohol. I don't even think they know what they doing.

He flipped the camera and my eyes went wide. Kailela was sitting on top of Melo, they was making out, looking drunk as fuck.

Eli- Uh. Well then...

Don- I don't think we need that plan.

I seen him pick her up and he was taking her upstairs. Zo and some other people from High School were going crazy.

Zo- Brooo. They both hella drunk.