FIN~

Sadly I will be ending Rin Reacts here....

To be honest in the beginning, I made this story because I was in one of those moods and felt like it.

I'd written about five of the parts within the hour and then left it to work on other projects and real life stuff.

I never really wanted to carry on with it, I found it un-intresting to write after I first created it and was planning to originally delete the story. Don't get me wrong, I didn't hate doing it, I just preferred properly writing like in my other stories.

When I came back to it a few months later after I'd originally created it, I found it had gotten crazily popular and my most popular story by far. I jumped on it and made more parts.

I decided I would update more regularly and was going to orignally have atleast over twenty different parts, as you can tell, that didn't really end up being the case.

Shortly after I made more parts did I start my new work, 'If I'd been there', a Villain Deku AU from the popular anime series: My Hero Academia.

I enjoyed writing it so much and as I was writing I realised it was also getting wildly popular much quicker and with less parts than Rin Reacts, my focuse moved to writing it.

I made a few more parts for Rin Reacts before finally realising it just wasn't as fun as it originally was and no matter what I said, I always put off adding more parts, doing more for IIBT instead.

Now that I'm nearing the end of IIBT and planning a sequel for it, I've come back here and realised I haven't updated in months. So I've decided that instead of keeping all you readers anxiously waiting, I'll just put this dragged out idea to rest.

In my opinion it's pretty obvious by the flow of this story how much I enjoyed writing it at the beginning and how natrual it felt to my later parts which just used over-done jokes.

To me it had become a little cringey, but instead of just straight up deleting this story, I've decided to leave it up on Wattpad for you readers to enjoy, but sadly it has now ended early.

I hope you will all respect my decision to end Rin Reacts and I really appreciate all the support I've gotten for the story over the past year.

I hope to write more stories for the Blue Exorcist fandom as I am a Manga Reader and have high hopes for Blue Exorcist coming back in 2019 (we'll keep our fingers crossed!).

It would mean a lot if you guys went and read IIBT, I've put a lot of time and effort into it and unlike Rin Reacts, it has regular updates!

If you have some strange craving for MHA as well, you can always read my Transfixed MHA Prince Todoroki AU, though that one will be more 'update when I feel like it'.

Hope you guys enjoyed this ride and leave any questions in the comments, I'll reply!

The End~