Ice and Demon

A/N: I'm terrible at fighting scenes. So... I'm very sorry that it's short qwq.

Thanks for the favourites and likes, plus comments! <333 wasn't expecting any of that. Aha.

               ❝I'm not going to deny my life.❞

         The arena was huge, and M/N wasn't over-exaggerating one bit. A few students are already in their hero costumes, and damn– they all look hella amazing. The one stood out the most, however, was the costume of a certain blonde's. Gauntlets that are like in-real-life giant grenades. Aren't they heavy though? Damn, the kid must be strong then.

Looking very to other costumes, he had noticed that one of them looked as if they represent All Might. He sweat-dropped at that.

Just as he was about to join the other group, Kido showed up in his own hero costume.

The ravenette has a gas mask on; it only sheltered the bottom part of his face, his hair were covered by a dark-coloured hoodie– paired with black cargo pants, and black sneakers. The pants was rolled up on his right leg, up to his knee, exposing his pale skin. On his right hand, he wore a glove which covered up the pinky, ring finger, and the thumb.

His costume design was much more simpler than M/N's, he thought that Kido would've gone for something more complex.

Well, it's not like he knows what's going on in his brother's head anyway.

"You look... amazing." M/M complimented the ravenette's hero costume, Kido responded with a 'you too' after seconds of silence.

"So... why are we here? Are we going to fight?" M/N questioned no one in general, hoping that someone would respond to him. As in, giving him the answer he needs.

The students were scattered 'round the arena, a couple of them stared toward the two transfer students' direction before looking away when they were caught staring. M/N realised that they aren't from Class 1A.

Kido didn't seem to give a single fuck.

Unlike the blond over there in a distance, "THE FUCK ARE YOU LOOKING AT, BITCH?"

His 'fight me' aura can be felt throughout the entire school.

The [H/C] teenager sweat-dropped at that.

"Alright, you lazy-asses. All Might isn't here today, so I'll be taking over." Someone caught everyone's attention in a split second.

That voice, M/N has heard that voice before.

Please don't tell me....

M/N turned his attention towards the owner of the tired feminine voice, no way in hell.

"What."

The two of them stared at each other blankly, Kido stood in between them. Exhausted. Done with life.

"Oh."

"Eto...?"

Silence.

Real silence for a solid ten seconds.

"I forgot to tell you that I work here as a part-timer."

Bitch. What?

M/N stared with a shocked expression, his jaw dropped. Staring at his big sister as if he couldn't believe what she had just said.

She had probably snuck into here to just give Kido his lunch or something.

Wait.

Kido doesn't eat lunch.

Oh, that's for real then.

Fuck.

"Oh god. You're serious."

He was responded with a half-assed nod from the woman. That's definitely her alright.

The woman's attention was soon shifted towards the rest of the students present in the arena with her. "I don't care if you guys have some conflicts between each other, or whatever the hell. You all will be showing your abilities to me, and I'll listen to no arguments. I'll be pairing you guys up and you'll fight each other. Any questions?"

No one spoke up.

"Good." She then glanced from one student to the other, and repeats the same cycle for a few times. "You. The one with broccoli hair, yes, yeah, the one with freckles, and..." she scanned the room once again, ignoring the murmurs which came form the said-male, "Actually... scratch that. Can someone give me the class attendance or something?"

Everyone sweatdropped at that.

         "Izumi M/N... and..." Eto announced before settling her gazes onto the class attendance list once again, "Todoroki Shouto."

She then glanced over to the others, "Stay out of the arena until your name is called. For now, watch the match. Go full on, but if it becomes life-threatening in any way, I'll step in."

The other class 1A students stepped back into be the safe zone, while the two remained.

Izumi M/N and Todoroki Shouto.

The transfer student and the half-n'-half son of the number two hero.

I'm so fucked.

          The two of them stood a good and safe distance away from each other. Not taking an eye off of another even for a second.

"BEGIN!"

Neither of them moved, just stared at each other. Not knowing one another's quirks. Like a real battlefield. You do not know what the enemy's made of.

M/N jumped away the moment he realised that Todoroki was freezing the ground. A summoning circle appeared into the thin air with [F/C] outline. "Astraz."

Out of the summoning circle, was a wolf-like creature with demonic features. Its glare could kill thousands if it were to be made into a weapon. "Did you just summon me for this kind of battle?" The demon questioned as its gaze soon landed onto M/N.

"Yup! Sorry 'bout that!"

The creature rolled its eyes, ignoring the fact that the other was staring with confusion at both Astraz and M/N.

Todoroki then shot the ice up towards M/N with a slight intention to kill, the [H/C] teenager then moved out of the way.

M/N soon began to go on offensive, his nails and fingers on his dominant hand soon began to morph into claws. Looking exactly like the creature's, except it's much more human-like.

As the claws neared Todoroki's left eye, the ice-hot boy squatted down and attempted to kick his opponent off balance. It did work. However, M/N got back up quick enough to launch another attack on the male.

It caught the red-white-headed off guard as he was tackled to the ground with only one arm of his free. M/N's claws once again threatened to slice his throat open.

"Spare him or death?"

Spare. It's just a class activity.

"Understood."

A summoning circle disappeared along with the creature. M/N's demonic features vanished at the same time as Eto called off the match.

He got off of Todoroki and offered a hand. "Sorry about that..."

The other male got up, declined M/N's offer. "It's fine. You're strong."

It was a rather quick match.

Way too quick.

"NEXT! Izumi Kido versus... Bakugou Katsuki!"

Paroxysm : BNHA Male Reader [HIATUS]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara