Saved By My Kids

John's POV
My name is John Cena and I have 7 year old twin girls. They are the best thing that has happened to me, sometimes I wish their mom was here. Her name is Stephanie Nicole Cena we got married a year before she had the twins. After she gave birth to our princesses we did everything together but a month after the twins first birthday she was involved in a really bad car accident. I saw the hole thing happen in a blink of an eye.

We went to an event with the girls in different cars because she was at home and I was at work. Once the event was finished I told her I would take the girls she said ok and kissed all of us and got in her car with me following behind her.

As the light turned green she started driving not long before this drunk driver that passed the light in red and hit her side of the car so bad the the car rolled 4 times. I watch with tears in my eyes as my wife's car rolled, when I saw it stoped rolling I got out of my car and ran to her seeing that she was bleeding a lot on her head and arm.

I pulled her out she had tears in her eyes and told me "John please take care of our girls" she said as more tears fell out of her eyes, "no Nicole your going to get through it ok" I said as I called 911. Five minutes later the ambulance took her to the hospital they asked me if I was going, I said no because my girls were in the car.

I got in the car to see our girls were sleeping, I started following behind the ambulance while calling her sister.

Brie- "hello" she said sounding tired
John- "Hey Brie it's John, Nicole was in a car accident" I said crying
Brie- " what" she said starting to cry "what happened and what hospital?" She asked
John- "Tampa General Hospital, we were at a event and we came in separate cars so I told her I would take the girls since she brought them, and I was following behind then when the light turned green she started driving then a drunk driver came out of nowhere and hit her car. The car rolled 4 times Brie four times." I said crying

After we all arrived at the hospital I gave the girls to Kathy (Nicole's mom) so she could take them home and change them. Me and Brie and her husband Randy Orton aka my best friend were waiting for the doctor.

Doctor- "family for Mrs.Cena" the doctor said I immediately got up
John-"I'm her husband" I said
Brie-" I'm her sister" she said
Doctor-"she's out of surgery but she's in coma" he said that's when my heart broke in pieces.
Brie-"when do you think you will wake up" Brie asked the doctor and I wanted to know the same.
Doctor-"I don't know it could take days, weeks, months, years." He said as I was just destroyed.

6 Years Later

John's POV
Ever since I have taken the the girls to see their mom and sometimes I think she's not gonna wake up. I gave of hope one year ago I started dating Eva Marie because the doctor told me that if I unplugged her she would die. I talked to the girls about it and they said that they don't care if they are 100 they wouldn't unplug her.

My girls are now both 7 years old and they keep getting older day by day it's crazy, I feel like I'm getting old.

Anastasia Rose Cena and Hailey Faith Cena