Chapter Seven

Hermione sat on Draco’s lap while Draco held her with the warm water surrounding their naked bodies in the bathtub. They were just comfortable in each other's silence watching the candle flicker. Draco took a deep breath full of Hermione and sighed feeling whole. Moving aside Hermione’s long brown hair he kissed her neck softly. Making her tilt her head to the side so he could have more room.

With his lips still on her neck he asks, “Would you want to be with me?”

“What do you me?”

“I mean,” he says pulling his lips away from the perfect skin of her neck and saying, “Would you, Hermione Granger like to be my girlfriend?” He asked saying girlfriend with a bluntness.

Hermione turned around her body so she was straddling Draco looking into his crystal eye’s. “Why?”

Draco shrugged his shoulders looking away from Hermione’s big brown eyes that seemed to look straight into his heart that seemed so fragile and ready to break around her.  Hermione wrapped his arms around Draco moving his head so he was looking into her eyes once again. That's when she leaned forward and kissed him.

The kiss started out slow with just a soft caress of the lips. Then Draco bit Hermione’s lower lip pulling on it gently. Making her gasp which he used the chance to put his tongue in her mouth and run it over her soft tongue. That let then get even closer. Draco’s hands came up grabbing Hermione’s tits using his fingers to twist and pull on her nipples making them hard.

Hermione could feel Draco’s cock become harder under her and push up into her pussy. Which gave Hermione the idea to grind her hips into him. Draco let out a animal grown in pleasure. He grabbed Hermione’s hips pushing them down on his cock grinding her hips on his cock put still not inside of her. By doing this Draco was touching Hermione’s clit with his cock which she was really enjoying.

Then as they were grinding Draco’s cock got so hard that his cock slipped right into her pussy surprising them both. But they both liked it because they both gave out a satisfied moan and Hermione started to rock her hips against his cock. Draco liked it since the water made Hermione’s pussy even tighter. Grabbing onto her hips and pushing his thumbs down on her hips bones as he pulled her hard down on his cock. She moaned feeling his cock so deep inside of her she wondered if it was all the way in her stomach.

While fucking her hard Draco reach back and grabbing Hermione’s long hair and pulling it back. Making her moan as he did so. With her head pulled back Draco leaned forward kissing from between her breast up to her neck. Where he sucked and bit gently leaving love marks everywhere. Coming up he bit her ear gently. As Draco covered her neck in hickies Hermione’s pussy walls clenched around his throbbing cock.

Draco reached his hand down between Hermione and himself finding her clit and rubbing it gently. Which drove Hermione crazy as he caressed her clit gently with his fingers. The whole time as he rocked Hermione’s hips onto his cock as.

Then Hermione came as he hit that one last spot on her clit. Draco felt her wetness cum around his cock. And Hermione kept rocking her hips onto Draco’s cock even after she met her climax. Wanting Draco to cum inside her. Forgetting that fact the he didn’t have a condom on.

“Hermione-” Draco said breathlessly. But Hermione just kept rocking her hips into him. “I don’t have a condom on baby…” Hermione let out a disappointing moan but slowed down her hips movement. Then Hermione got up off his cock to stroke his cock with her soft hand. And as he did this he came within seconds. His cum shooting into the bath water.

After they got their heart rates under control from having sex they got up moved to the shower. Where Draco got the shampoo and started to to wash her hair. He dug his fingers into her scalp as he did this Hermione thought as he washed her hair that it felt better than sex. After Draco washed Hermione’s hair with conditioner and her hair was completely clean, Hermione turned around to face Draco.

She got some shampoo and started to wash his beautiful blond hair and putting conditioner in his hair making it soft to the touch. Then she got some body wash and started to wash Draco’s firm chest and big muscular arms with some soap that smelled of berries. After Hermione washed his back it was Hermione’s turn to be washed clean.

Draco started with Hermione’s arms as he lathered her in soap. Then from her neck he moved the soap down between her breasts then he moved his hands over her nipples and under her boobs squeezing her tits in the process. He ran soap all over her stomach then had her turn around where he covered her back in soup.

As Draco scrubed Hermione clean. He looked down to see her curvaceous ass and smirked before grabbing it with one of his hands and running soap from her cheek up to her shoulders. When he did this Hermione jumped in shock but liked it when she realized what he had done. Draco tilted Hermione’s head to one side so he could kiss her neck and he pulled her back against his chest wrapping his arms around her.  

“You are so beautiful..” Draco said in Hermione’s ear in a soft whisper before pulling her into the water of the shower were he rinsed the soap off her body. Loving how soft her skin was under his finger tips.

When they both were clean of there sex sessions in the bedroom and bath. Draco turned Hermione around so she was facing him and he could look into her eyes. He smiled after a moment and pulled her into his arms so her head rested against his chest.

With arms wrapped around one another they just stood there, enjoying the feeling of their wet bodies pressed up against one another as the hot water of the shower ran over them like a shield trapping them in their own little world. Of just them together forever.