But the man with willowy white hair and maroon robes was familiar to him, and Hamza found himself relaxing, though only by a fraction.

"I had heard some gossip," Mahogany said softly as he closed the door behind him and silently made his way over to where Hamza and Cedric were sat. But as he moved across the room, his gaze was focused upon Lynus who lay peacefully asleep.

Hamza had noted from their previous encounters that Mahogany would look at Lynus with a peculiar gaze. Not a menacing one. Not a malicious one. But one of interest and curiosity. And yet there appeared to be a sense of knowing in his gaze, too.

He couldn't help but wonder what the hexer knew about Lynus.

"He found a way to prevent the repercussions?" Mahogany stated more so than asked when he finally reached where Hamza and Cedric sat.

"He did," Cedric was the one to answer as he set the book he was reading onto the table in front of him.

"Interesting," Mahogany murmured as his red eyes flickered over to Cedric. "Do you know how?"

Cedric shrugged his shoulder ever so slightly. "By the use of a crystal, but that's all I know."

Mahogany unexpectedly made a sound of understanding. "Ah, that would make sense," he said before he shifted his gaze back over to Lynus. "Still, to think that he removed so many at once. Quite talented. He lives up to his title, it seems."

Hamza had no doubt that Lynus' reputation would just soar after what he had done for those patients today. But he wasn't sure that was a good thing. The words that that malicious looking dark hunter uttered to him all that time ago returned to the front of his mind.

He truly didn't like the fact that Lynus name was known widely in Lagaard. But, hopefully, his dubbed title Miracle Medic would be more known than his actual name. Though Lynus was embarrassed by it, it was a better option. Because there were certain to be some...deviant people who would love to have a personal medic of such calibre.

"Hmm..." Mahogany humming in thought pulled Hamza from his own musings and he felt his stiffening slightly, defensive and protective.

"Is there something else?" Hamza asked.

Mahogany continued to look at Lynus, watching with interest as he moved slightly in his sleep, curling closer to Axel and nuzzling his head under his chin. "No. I'm just musing," he finally responded. "Perhaps the biggest threat to these rouge students is a medic who can remove all of their hexes. I hope they haven't realised this yet."

Hamza felt himself wince and he shared an equally concerned look with Cedric. "What do you think they'll do?" he asked as he turned his attention back to the hexer.

"Uncertain at this point," Mahogany replied as he turned his gaze away from Lynus and looked directly in Hamza's eyes. "But...your Miracle Medic is your best bet of getting through this unharmed."

Hamza simply nodded his head in understanding. While he accepted it as a fact, he certainly didn't like it. Lynus was pushed to his limit as was.

How much more could he take?

He hoped they won't ever find out...

... ... ... ... ...

Lynus felt dizzy and disorientated as he tried to peel open his heavy eyelids. His head throb from his pulse rushing through his ears. It took him a few long moments to find the strength to open his eyes. And it was made more difficult by the comforting feeling of someone with a strong and calming aura carding their fingers through his hair.