She was beautiful

Nialls POV

As we went out on stage I was scanning the audience and In the front row was the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. She was beautiful.

"Niall close your mouth you're dribbling" Harry came up and whispered in my ear, I let out a little chuckle as the beginning of What Makes You Beautiful started.

After We sang What Makes You Beautiful I came up with the an idea to get close to girl in the audience, I stepped forward and said "We need five people preferably girls to come on stage.."

All the boys looked at me and Liam came forward and said "What are you doing mate?!" "Wait and see" I said in a quite whisper. As I looked around I was releaved to find out her and her two other friends had their hands up so I said "You three seem like fans come up!"

Harry caught on what I was doing and as a joke chose what looks like to be the two biggest sluts in school. We told them to chose a boy and to my suprise the girl jumped for me! I did a little happy dance inside me, "Whats your name, love?"

"Jesy Ennis" as she was saying that I was studying her features, She was model thin but curvy, she had wavy mousy brown hair that came down to her chest and beautiful green eyes. "Thats a beautiful name" I said smirking, she blushed a heavy shade of red which was so cute!

We were going to be singing 'More Than This' to the girls, Harry was with a girl I think was called Mila who he was trying to work his charm on, Zayn was with a girl called Izzie and they hit it off straight away judging by their blushing and Liam and Louis got stuck with the blonde sluts I let out a laugh and Jesy looked at me rather confused, I pointed at Liam and Louis who were standing awkwardly as the two girls were checking me and the boys out.. Jesy was trying to hold back her laughter as she watched the two sluts trying to give us the 'eye'..

When we were performing 'More Than This' i swear when I sang my solo Jesy was tearing up, after we had performed I took my chance and whispered in Jesy's ear "meet me backstage after"

Jesy's green eyes look at me in shock and she got out a shaky yes, for the first time I've found a fan who I am actually interested in!

After we wrapped up the performance we went backstage to find Jesy sitting in my dressing room AKA part of the boys changing room.. She was sitting in my makeup chair spinning around in circles I let out a light chuckle and stopped the chair, she looked at me with a brigh smile and stood up muttering a sorry.

I stopped her in her tracks "Don't worry love, you looked like you were having fun!" She smiled at me showing her perfect teeth "Have a go! Its funner than it looks" I sat down in the chair and started spinning before I knew it, it had been half an hour and we were both laughing like manyacs.

As she stood up to leave I took my opitunity to ask for her number. She looked a bit hesitant but agreed, i typed my number in her phone as she typed her number in my phone. she gave me a smile as she looked up "bye Niall I really enjoyed today"

"Me too Jest you're a great girl don't forget that" I gave her a Horan hug and she kissed my cheek which made my stomach flutter.

Jesy's POV

I felt a flutter in my stomach when Niall hugged me, It was amazing. Today has been brilliant I can't believe it. I met and got Niall Horans number! "AHHHHH OMG I GOT NIALL HORANS NUMBERRRR" I screamed when I got home, don't worry I live on my own, my parents travel for work and only come home for Christmas so I'm really lucky! I can do what ever i want! As I was cooking dinner my phone went off indicating I got a text I ran over to my IPhone and saw I had a text from 'Niall The Sexay Leprechaun'

Hey I really enjoyed today! We're staying in London for a while so maybe I can see you again? Niall xxx

I smiled at myself and replied

If you're free now you can come to my house? my parents aren't in and won't be for months- Jesy xxxx

I waited for a reply. Maybe its to early for this? Oh my god my posters! Hes going to think I'm a creep! I ran up stairs and took down all my posters which took ages! I finally took them down and checked my phone a new message from Niall. I checked it

I would love that! Whats your address? -Niall xxx

Okay, I live at 6 Kings Court. Bring sleeping stuff we can have a sleepover!! Hhaha see you soon- Jesy xxx

After 20 minutes a very happy looking Niall Horan was standing outside my house with an over night bag, I welcomed him into my house and he went straight to the kitchen!

"Someones hungry!" I said with a chuckle

" You bet! I haven't eaten for a whole hour! I was wondering we should watch a film or summit?"

"Yeah that sounds great! How about Finding Nemo or something?" Niall looked at me like a child at christmas "Yes I loveee that film so much" He came and high fived me, and I was shown a giant platter of everything Nill had made Pastas to Cakes I left him alone for an hour! Jesus that boy can cook! I gave him a giant hug and got those tingles again. I know tonight is going to be amazing.

----

Share Fan & Comment it would mean alot! :)x