Crimson Bullet

When it comes to love and staying alive, the things you thought you don’t need are what matter most of all.

Kai is a feared underground fighter. His father, a former fighter, taught him that life is about staying fit and alive-at all costs. Now, Kai’s misery veils a core of heartache, rage and isolation. Oh Sehun glimpses the transcendent role Kai will play in Park Iseul’s life. But he felt a stronger bond to Iseul and thinks that he had finally fell in love. Grew up in a broken family with a father that is a bed-ridden is a big challenge yet he insisted that he won’t give up. Forgotten that she is the kidnapped daughter of a famous company, Park Iseul had really a problem that she was. But all she knows is that she had always believed in the presence of magic in everyday life-especially the simple magic of true love. Then only Kai will see analysis of her that others cannot- and only Iseul will be able to lead the both of them, if she will stop believing in magic but in pure black desire.

Get injured. Go dirty. Be a fugitive. Experience Blood loss. And it’s all because you fell in love.

Isn’t it that too much martyr? And stupid..?

A fight-freak, a man-of-principles and a brat rich girl. One is bitter, one is fearful and the other one is rebellious.

Three different world but got stuck to live in one dimension. How is that?

It all started three years ago, when their life became over-dramatically drastic. But as they are trying to stand up and continue to move on to their lives, their fate met up in one path.

Kim Kai, the one who thought life is all about shedding blood was walking home when he saw Park Iseul, the rich heiress of Choi Company, in a bloody danger state and decided to take her home.

The problem is, Iseul had amnesia and she doesn’t know who she is and where she came from. Because Kai has some bad-ass attitude and wanted to live alone, he made Iseul her maid until her memories would come back but she also met Sehun, which made her feel the princess.

But how is this entire love story that bloody and twisted? Find out more in BREAKING CIPHER.