Septiplier is live f/t felix

The video is just a cool garnish I liked it so ya:p

Me and jack were having so much fun I had forgave him and everything but there was one thing that had happened suddenly we heard a knock in the door jack went to get it with a strut just to make me want to kiss him so bad but I knew that I would have to wait he likes to do it at knight so there is no disruptions. He went to the door and opened it "hello?" I said who is it as I Heard a mumbled scream I jumped up as I was so worried I ran up to the door were I ran out as I seen jack being thrown in a car than this man walked up to me my instinct to get my friend now boyfriend went into action I tried to run past the guy and into get jack but he was to fast and strong for me to get away he had grabbed me by the hair And arm and pulled it. He mumbled with a deep husky voice " u r gonna have some very bad punishment with that attitude I didn't understand wtf he wanted he put a bag on my head i tried to kick him but I missed with no sight the man say " feisty rant ya?" He threw me in the car by jack and jack was crying I tried to calm him with my hand on his knees even tho the man tied us to the seat jack held my hand. We had arrived at a random house and we wear thrown to the bed together we had restraints on our ankle and wrists  we were so scared but the man said that if we tried anything that he would punish us but wtf we r in restraints what r we gonna do kick each other like wtf. He slammed the door and we hear him leave.jack started to freak out!!

We had sat there in silence not knowing what to say or do like what r we gonna do I hear jack say I look at him and sigh there isn't really anything we can do because we r stuck he started to tear up if I was tied up than I would had held him but I couldn't  we heard another scream and than a body plummeted to the cell next to us. We were so scared jack started sobbing and scared I tried to calm him down so that he wouldn't make the guy come back we heard the man put the other man in restraints I hear the man in restraints yell finglio di puttana (Italian I don't know Swede learning it tho) me and jack start to squirm because of the noise and we didn't understand what he said the man that brought us here had than slapped him we were so scared that we couldn't think I look at jack and whisper to him it's alright don't move and they won't hurt us obey what they say so we don't get pushed ok? Jack nodded as he was worried of what the man could do to us.

Jacks p.o.v
I was so scared even tho mark told me to obey him so he wouldn't hurt us but I was so scared that a tear fold down my face I felt mark reach my face and whip the tear as I seen him look at me in pane from the restraint pinching him but than he smiled at me and said it's gonna he ok we're gonna get out of here ok? I said ok with a scared voice crack mark knew the fear I was in we than heard the door open as mark looked at me in our horror we seen this man walk down with a box we didn't know what to do but mark had blocked me from the man not wanting him to touch me but I was worried of mark the man said well I see u r protective sent u I'm gonna call u feisty he said to mark! He looked at the man and growled and hissed threw his teeth the man than walked to me and mark tried to rip his wrist from his cuffs and ouch him but he just hurt his wrists the man started saying oh feisty keep that up and u will get a punishment I looked at him with tears going down my face I looked him in the eyes and I said why r u doing this ? What did we do to u? The man said oh I'm gonna call u feather ! I said y? He says because u r very light and very vulnerable. Mark got pissed he said I'm gonna call u fuck up because u don't tells us y the fuck were here so where r we??? Oh feisty u really want to be punished don't u? But fine u know what I want ur accounts that's what I want and if u don't u won't leave ever.

Hi

So how was this one I made it a little longer than the first so I hope u liked it i only know Italian English and German but working of Swedish so yep thanks for reading see u in the next chapter