"Ughh stop itt" I say

We get back in the car and drive to the cemetary. I can hear birds chirping and all different insects. Theres this one of a kind of silence with a sad and gloomy feeling that spreads throughout the cemetary. I start to feel sad already, even if it's my first time.

When we get to Daehwi's father's grave, Daehwi puts the flowers down and pours the liquor over in respect.

"Appa (dad) your son is here. Sorry I couldnt visit you earlier..." Daehwi takes a break, pulling himself together again.

"I want to introduce you to Miso. She lives with us now. I'm doing well at school so you dont need to worry! Keep watching over me and help me ok? I love you~~" Daehwi gets teary but wipes them away.

As Daehwi is saying his respects, I suddenly think, What if my parents passed away? What would I do?

Suddenly, I feel very sad and a few droplets of tears fall from my eyes. Then, I feel a hand on my shoulder comforting me.

"Dont worry Miso, I'm here" says Jinyoung

Over these five words, my heart melts and I cry more, and the boys attention  goes over to me. Good thing Daehwi is done or I would've ruined it for him. I spill out all my thoughts.

"Guys I'm so sorry I really tried not to cry. I just thought.....what if no one is there for me....what if everyone leaves me and I'm all alone" I confess, sobbing in Jinyoung's arms.

"AWWWW MISO THAT WILL NEVER HAPPEN" everyone says

"Miso, no matter what, we will always be there for you. Even if theres a day where all of us break up, it's okay. Though time may run out, though time can't be turned back, our memories that we've made together will be with you, by your side" All of them comfort me and say encouraging words.

"Augh thank you guys I feel so much better. You dont know how happy I am to find these eleven treasures" I say while everyone gets involved in a big group hug.

"YAY MISO IS HAPPY AGAIN" says Guanlin

"AHH YOU GUYS I LOVE YOU" I say while I hug them again

"Ok enough of this. Let's do something more fun" says Seungwu

"OH LETS EAT OUT TODAY I'LL BUY" says Jisung

"OH YEA EVERYINE MAKE SURE TO EAT A LOT" says Jihoon

"YAH LAST TIME YOU GUYS SPENT 1000 DOLLARS ON FOOD" nags Jisung

At the Restaurant

We ordered soooo much food my stomach is about to burst. I thought we were finished, but a new dish comes out.

"UGHH WHO ORDERED THIS?!?!" yells Jisung

"Hahahahagahha totally not meeee" says Jaehwan

"YAHHHHH YOU GUYS ARE ALL GONNA GET FAT" yells Jisung

The dish is quite peculiar. From what I see with my eyes, it looks like muffin tins with egg and other vegetables in it. The waiter says you're supposed to flip them with the chopstick.

"UGHHH THIS IS SO HARD TO FLIP. THIS IS LITERARLY SCRAMBLED EGGS" yells Woojin

"Your supposed to do it like this" sighs Minhyun, flipping it perfectly and after letting it rest for a bit he takes it out and it's a perfect semicircle.

"WAH YOU'RE SO GOOD HYUNG" says Daehwi

"Theres a reason why I do all the cooking around the house" smirks Minhyun

"Blow on it for a while before shoving it in your mouth because its ho--" and right on time, half of the boys shove it in their mouth, ignoring Minhyun

"AAAHH HOTHOT HOTHOTHITHI THOHOTHOTHOTHOTHOT" they all yell, making the other customers look at us

"SIGHH WHAT DID I TELL YOU" Minhyun says while chuckling

Jinyoung was one of those people who didnt blow. His eyes and mouth are wide open and hes shaking his head like a dog that's shaking water off of his body.....except cuter...

"AHH IM SO FULL" says Jihoon, although everyone else already finished 20 minutes ago.

I come out from the bathroom and only find Jinyoung and Guanlin standing.

"Where did they all go?" I ask

"Oh they paid and went out already" says Jinyoung

We make out way outside the restaurant to see an abandoned hall. (The restaurant is inside a building)

"UGHH THESE HYUNGS THEY'RE HIDING" yells Guanlin

_______________________________________

That was my longest chapter!! And those were Sandglass lyrics at the cemetary 😭😢☹